I Put A Spell On You

Your head is killing you as your eyes adjust to the light. You don't recognize your surroundings; but you're pretty sure you're in a bed. 

"Good. You're up."

 You turn, staring at the five young men sitting with you.

 You know all too well who they are.

 Caleb Danvers, Tyler Simms, Reid Garwin, Pouge Perry, and Chase Collins.

 The five names demons near and far feared. 

The Sons of Ipswich.

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine

 "Here," Caleb says gently, handing you some tea. "It's cinnamon with honey."

 "Thanks," you manage.

 "Can you tell us your name, sweetheart?" Tyler asks.

 You reply with your name; aware that Chase's eyes are fixed on you. 

Reid must sense what you're thinking, because he smiles a little.

 "Don't worry," he whispers. "He's harmless. Immature, not too bright, and possibly insane; but harmless."

You better stop the things you do
I tell ya I ain't lyin'
I ain't lyin'

 Chase takes special care to help take care of you. 

"What'd you find for lunch today?" you ask him.

 "That new barbecue place," he replies. "I've been meaning to try it. I got a few options; so help yourself. I got drinks too." 

"What pairs best with ribs?" you ask him. 

"Personally;" Chase replies as he heads to the fridge. "I usually go with a Pepsi."

You know I can't stand it
You're runnin' around
You know better daddy
I can't stand it 'cause you put me down
Oh no

 You're having a surprisingly good time with Chase as you eat, talk, and watch TV. 

"I can't believe it!" he manages. "A girl that likes Dark Shadows! I knew you existed!" 

"Is your entire Netflix queue spooky stuff?" you ask. 

He shakes his head. "I like to mix it up. Actually, I'm about halfway through Cheers; and recently finished the third season of Lost."

 He stares at you.

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine

 "Are you okay?" you ask him.

 "This... This is gonna sound insane;" he manages. "but just hear me out... Are you familiar with the concept of soulmates?"

 He reveals the soul mark on his shoulder. Your eyes go wide. It's just like yours. 

You reveal your own; confirming it.

You know I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you anyhow
And I don't care if you don't want me
I'm yours right now

 "I-I knew you were out there..." you manage. "I just never thought that... That we..." 

"...Would share the same gifts?" he finishes. 

He holds up his hand, revealing the blue fire dancing through his fingers. White fire dances through yours before you join hands; the feeling exciting you both. 

"No. My. God!"

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine

You both turn to see a wide-eyed, slack-jawed Tyler. Before either of you has a chance to say anything; a giant, shit-eating smile breaks out across his face. 

"Hey, Pouge!" he calls as he leaves the room. "I was right! Prepare the $40; and tell Reid to conjure up that worm!"

 "I live in a daycare..." Chase manages; shaking his head.

You know I can't stand it
Your running around
You know baby daddy
I can't stand it
'Cause you put me down

"So..." you manage; causing him to turn. "What exactly do we do now??" 

"A date??" Chase offers. "I patrol tomorrow; but why don't we make a night of it?"

 "You sure the others won't mind?" you ask. 

"They do it all the time," Chase replies. "And trust me; this saves me from being set up by Pouge. That is a therapy session I can't come anywhere close to affording." 

You laugh at that.

Ooo I put a spell on you
Because you're mine
Because you're mine

 "So; I'm curious..." you admit. "I know the story of the five families. Is it Pope?? Collins?? I..." 

He cups your chin. 

"Baby girl," he says with a smirk. "just call me Chase."

Because you're mine
Oh yeah