Chapter 1: The Tweet

A/N: Updates will be every Wed + Sat. We do not intend to offend or hurt anyone involved and we fully support everyone in this story. Any smut in future chapters will be notified before hand. Some strong language in some chapters. Chapter ideas always welcome. Any interactions are always appreciated. There are two authors ((RAAVA + VAATU)). Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 68 of quarantine comes to an end. You've been streaming on and off Twitch since the start of February 2020 and stuck to a schedule during July playing various games. At the beginning of the stream you tweeted out to your small following that you were going to be live playing Minecraft.

You have been streaming for just short of 3 hours. So far the stream is going well, you are playing on your hardcore world. You have just found enough diamonds for a diamond pickaxe and finally got to level 30.

'I finally got to level 30, god that took a while' you think with a sigh as you move your character over to the enchanting table with the diamond pickaxe, and it feels damn good to see that third option finally glow. "Finally! it only took us 2 hours to get here". You exclaim dramatically addressing your chat. "Right guys...If I don't get Fortune 3? I'm ending the stream...right now. Okay?" You say with a straight face looking into the camera.

After reading the chat for a few seconds, seeing people encourage you, you finally click the enchantment. "Wish me luck" you say dramatically as you inhale quickly. Out the corner of your eye you see a sudden stream of comments, dismissing it as you think its your chat wishing you luck. You click hoping you got Fortune 3, and to your surprise...you got efficiency 4, mending, but no fortune. A big sigh leaves your mouth. "OH COME ON, REALLY?!" you shout looking at your camera accusingly. You sit back in your chair and chuckle to yourself. "Right guys, I'm not gonna end the stream buuuttt, I am going for a bathroom break. Back in a second".

You leave your set up and walk on through to the bathroom, picking up your phone in the process.

------- 5 minutes pass --------

Slowly walking into your kitchen, you take your phone out of your joggers to check twitter and you see you had an unusual amount of likes on your most recent tweet. You see a somewhat familiar icon on the likes for your post of an anime boy with brown scruffy hair with a green sweater and background. Your stomach turns but then you calm yourself down thinking 'ahh it's probably a fan account, whatever'. You go through to the kitchen to fill a glass of water but your phone buzzes again and you see they've retweeted your post. 'Oh, fair enough' you chuckle to yourself, taking a quick sip of water, with the other hand scrolling through twitter on your phone. A sudden wave of curiosity washes over you. You click onto the familiar profile and you see the handle of '@Sykkuno'. The sudden realisation makes you choke on your water. "WAIT...WHAT?!" you yell to yourself questioning everything.

You quickly down the rest of your drink and place the glass in the sink. You rush back to your set up, and sit back onto your chair with a surprised looking grin on your face. Without moving a muscle you look over to your chat and see a huge stream of comments saying 'SYKKUNO TWEETED YOU!', 'SYKKUNO RETWEETED' with the odd few comments of people being seemingly confused as to what is happening. "uhhh so...Sykkuno liked AND retweeted me" you say doing your best to contain your rising excitement.

Your chat continues to blow up, as you slowly blink at the camera the reality of what just happened starts to sink in. "Sykkuno. Retweeted. Me" You state slowly and leap into the air almost knocking your chair over in the process. Your arms flailing about dangerously as you run around your room in excitement. "Sykkuno retweeted meeeee" you singsong loudly almost tripping over the pile of discarded clothing carelessly thrown by the foot of the bed. As you carry on dancing, some would call it flopping around like a fish on land with 2 legs, a thought occurs. Panic starts to seep into your chest as you scramble to retrieve your phone off your desk. Which tweet did he find? Now this may not seem like a huge deal but with how random your tweets can be it can go from some cute picture of an animal to some down right pornographic thirst tweet.

You start frantically searching for your phone. Pockets? No. Desk? Maybe. You leap over scanning your desk for the device that will tell you your fate. You sigh in relief as you spot it, you pull your chair back over and sit pulling it closer. Your chat doesn't notice your internal panic, too busy discussing what it might mean. Its no secret that you like Corpse as the majority of your streams have you gushing over him at some point. Now that brings you back to the tweet, some of the thirst tweets are about him, in fact the majority are, and you couldn't bare the embarrassment of him potentially finding one. As you unlock your phone you hesitate to reopen twitter. 'What if it is one of them?' you shake your head dismissing the thought, closing your eyes you build up the courage to open the app.