Introduction

A/N: THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!! THIS STORY CONTAINS DEPICTIONS OF GORE/BLOOD AND SWEARING!!! PLEASE CLICK OFF NOW IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS OR ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 14!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

"That's the wrong way you dickhead!" Kate screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Your way is going to get us killed!" exclaimed Madilynn in return.

"I am going to bash your skulls together if you don't go left," Jorden said, "You have the directional skills of a fly near a window Madilynn so shut the fuck up and go left NOW, we are going to be late because of both of your stubbornness!"

"Ha!" scoffed Kate as Madilynn whipped the steering wheel to the left now knowing she wouldn't hear the end to Kate's smart ass comments.

As the engine of 'Maddy's' car stops outside of a dilapidated warehouse, two taller girls jump immediately out off the front two seats. The tallest one (Madilynn) who would have to be at least 5ft 9in had long pink hair with blue fading in and out. She dressed maturely but had a twinkle of childness in her eyes. The second one to jump out of the car was Kate. She had thinner glasses with her medium length brown hair up in a messy bun with the pure purpose of her hair being out off her face. Her Adidas windbreaker on and some Nike leggings, she fit the athletic aesthetic perfectly. After a few seconds of waiting a short, more innocent yet angered girl dragged herself out of the back seat. She had a unique style with blue black hair tied back into two plaits and a black and white bandana tied off-centre around her hairline. She had an oversized dark grey jumper with a pentagram on the front. Jorden also wore a shorter black pleated skirt with overly buckled heeled boots that reached mid knee length.

"Hurry up, pricks" Kate stated, impatient to get inside. They all loved escape rooms but Kate loved them the absolute most. The three of them, in sync stepped into the warehouse. Immediately a cold breeze shivered down their spines.

"I don't have a good feeling about this" thought Madilynn but her love for puzzles and mystery flooded that thought to the back of her brain.

A/N: UPDATES ARE NOT GARENTEED.
This story was a submission of school work that I thought would be cool to publish here. I hardly remember how it goes and it wasn't planned to be long, just a quick short story :)