Chapter 1

I'm Remedy or Remi as some people call me.  I just moved her to Florida I used to live in North Carolina.  I have decent sized boobs, not too big or not too small if you know what I mean.  I'm pretty short around 5'0.  I have light brown skin with black curly hair. I am 16 years old. My mom is Hawaiian and my dad is Chinese and black.  But I grew up in America.

"Ho'olei 'oe I kāu mae iā Remi?" My mom called to me. "Yes mama." I called back to her. She knows English but she still chooses to speak in Hawaiian, bruh no one is gonna understand her.

I was watching youtube while folding up my clothes and putting them away. Tomorrow is the first day of school here in broward. I used to live her but then I moved because of my parents work. My older sister lives with us to but she dropped out but it seemed like my parents were fine with it. But she ain't home right now.

It is around 10:30 and school starts at 8:30 tomorrow so I start to get my shower and do my skin care. But then I remembered I'm back in Florida. Oh my god Stokeley!! I pull out my phone and look through my contacts. Then I found his Fat ass bro laughing at the name I used to call him.

~Flashback~
Stokeley was eating a bag of chips and pizza. "Stokeley your fat ass is gonna pop if you don't start slowing down." I laughed. "Remi, shut the fuck up." He told me and I was still giggling.

~Flashback over~

          Fat ass bro

Ohhh fat ass I got some news for you.

Wait Remedy is this really u?

Yes silly goose anyway i moved back to Florida!!
Read at 10:35 p.m.

I put my curly hair into a bun and put on carmex on my lips.  If you don't put Carmex on your lips, they probably look nasty as hell.

I grab my controller to my Xbox and click on Netflix.  I then clicked on the show Jane the Virgin.  After a few episodes I look at my phone and see the time is 11:15 so I turn off Netflix and put my phone on the charger and go to sleep.

~~~~~~

"Remedy wake up." My mom says opening my door.  I groan as I get up and stretch.  I picked out my outfit the night before.

  I picked out my outfit the night before

I left my hair down but put some product in it to keep it calm

I left my hair down but put some product in it to keep it calm. After I do my self care I make my way down downstairs where my mom is by the stove. "Hey mama," I said grabbing my phone going on snap to snap people back.

"Hey Remi, I'm making some crepes want one?" She asked me and I nodded my head fast.

After I ate and stuff I was on my way to school. Once I got there I went to the office to get my schedule. "Hi, how can I help u?" The lady at the desk said.

"Hi, I need my schedule I'm new here." I told her and she looked through a folder. "What's your name sweetheart?" She asked.

"Remedy Nguyen." I told her and she nodded handing me my schedule. "Have a good day." I heard her say walking out the door. I didn't know where Stokeley was so I texted him

Fat ass Bro🤠
Remi🖕🏼✨-Broski I'm at school where tf are u?
Fat ass bro🤠-I'm by the cafeteria where are you?

Remi🖕🏼✨I'm at my locker it's number 359
Read at 8:37

I was at my locker putting my stuff away when I heard someone yell and I knew who it was right away.

"Stokeley!!" I yelled jumping into his arms. "Ching!" He yelled back I was a bit taken back at the dumb nick name he said when we were younger.

"I missed you dude!" I hugged.

"Same, this are my friends jahseh,coolie,wifi,trunks, and billie." he said pointing to each. And might i say Jahseh was fine.

"Hi, my name is Remedy but you guys can call me Remi." I waved at them.  A girl with white hair began to talk,"Dude you are hot as fuck." She said playing with my hair.  She was really pretty but I'm straight.  "Thanks, you're really pretty too."

We were talking until the first bell rang.  I headed to my first class which is math. I. Fucking. Hate. Math.  But I had it with Jahseh and Billie and they seem pretty chill.

"So what makes you move here?" Billie asked me walking beside me and I looked at her," I don't know, I used to live her but moved, then I came back."

"You look asian," she told me and I laughed.  "I'm Chinese and Hawaiian," I explained to her.  "I'm gonna call you Chong." I laughed at the nickname.  But then we heard the bell.  But we really didn't care so we just kept walking till we got to that class.

When we got there and walked in, the teacher looked at us.  "Mr. Onfroy, Ms. Eilish, and Ms...." she trailed off looking at me."

"Nguyen." I told her looking at my phone and putting it in my back pocket.  "Well you three are late." She said bluntly and I rolled my eyes.

"We were showing her around the school, someone has to." Billie said grabbing my hand and taking me to an empty table from her, Jahseh, and I to sit.

"I had her last year, she's an asshole" Billie explained getting on her phone and going to contacts then clicks new contact.  "Here," she hands me her phone and I put in my contact.

Ching😚💕

"Cute" she said going to insta.  I looked at Jahseh and he was on his phone as well so I pulled out my phone.  I went to contacts, clicked new contact and handed it to him.  He then handed it back to me and I looked.

Daddy👅

I wonder what Florida has in store for me next.

A/N: Remi will be played by @scarletsblade