Chapter 1: Before Anything

Hello. My name is vex and I stole something from the government and they are willing to kill me to get it back. Let me tell you how this all started. It was May, 9 ,2010. "BEEP,BEEP,BEEP,BEEP,BEPP,BEEP,BEEP" My alarm screamed at me with all it's might. My hand smacked the snooze button on the top of my clock. I opened my eyes just to have the sun stare right into them. "Here we go again" I mumbled to myself. I forcefully dragged myself out of my bed and into my kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I got some waffles and bread and popped them in to my toaster. "DING" the toaster when't off. I grabbed the food out and shoved it all in my throat. I slip on some cloths and shoes on and got my crap reddy for school. I grabbed my bag and I was about to head out to school until... "VEX!!!" My mom yelled. "Yeah mom!" I yelled back. "Are you leaving now?" she asked. "Yeah, I got to go or I'll be late!" I replayed. "Ok, love you!" My mom echoed. "Love you too!" I answered as I walked out the door. I opened the door to my car, started up my car and took off. About 30 minutes later I'm parked in front of the school and I saw something I could not take my eyes off of......