WARNING ☄️

━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━ I was inspired by a friend to write this story,  I've always thought of writing stories but I never really had the courage or strength to do it she's the one that pushed me in writing so therefore this story will be based on my ima...

━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━
I was inspired by a friend to write this story, I've always thought of writing stories but I never really had the courage or strength to do it she's the one that pushed me in writing so therefore this story will be based on my imagination. I've read so many stories that I can't keep count anymore so if it looks slightly the same with other ffs I'm sorry, but I can assure you it was not my intention.
━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━

━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━
I might put some smut or inapposite content in this book I will make sure to tell you guys beforehand so that if it's not in your liking you could skip it(I always put some cussing words)
━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━

DISCLACLARMER
🦋
🦋
everything except the name of the characters, quotes, pictures/gifts, and some song lyrics is made by me. everything that will happen in this book is fiction therefore none of this is real. 

if you like this book I would appreciate it if you could support me by voting and commenting 😩💜💜it will mean a lot to me also feel free to leave me any feedback on my story and ideas I will be happy to incorporate in my incoming chapters.💞🦋💞🦋