Chapter 1

Explaining Shinso power in this story

It's basically like the anime but he can make it where the person he is control not be able to see, hear, smell, feel or taste anything and say if said person was feeling a emotion he could amplify it exp: denki feeling a bit happy, in walks Shinso and controls denki and amplifies said happiness making denki extremely happy.

Shinso's pov

My name is Hitoshi Shinso. I did go to UA but I thought my powers would be more useful elsewhere. I'm known by the name Mindbreaker, I'm a villain and I mainly capturing people for other villains. I've been getting bored because I haven't had any good jobs in a while, so I found my yearbook photos from UA and I started looking for the perfect toy.

¨There's not many good options¨ I thought out loud ¨most of them are betas and alphas¨ I said as I continued to flip through the pages ¨ Izuku midoriya omega, Kirishima eijiro omega, Denki kaminari, omega.¨

As I stared at the picture of my best friend from school, with his sunny bright hair and his golden eyes that could caupter the world, that he was the one.... Denki was perfect.

Now I need to get everything prepared for him. Going down stairs into the basement I grab a pair of handcuffs and a collar I had bought for a friend. I went over to the wall farthest away from the door where there was a chain, I attached the chain to the handcuffs and collar.

Now all i needed to go get was a pillow and a couple of blankets, walking up the steps out of the basement i went into the living room and grabbed the two blankets i had on the couch when a friend asked to stay the night about a week ago.

Then I started making my way back over to the basement but stopped at a closet where I kept extra blankets and other stuff. I grabbed three blankets and a pillow from the closet after that I continued my trek down the stairs to the basement.

I sat the blankets and pillow on the floor near the chain, I placed three blankets on the ground to act as a bed, then I placed the pillow at the top of the bed and covered half of the bed with the rest of the blankets.

I look down at my wristwatch and see it is around 3:00, UA ends at four and it's a 25-minute drive to UA. I grab my jacket and keys then head out the door and hop into my car.

I had almost got to UA when I say Denki walking down the sidewalk so I pulled up into a small mostly covered parking lot of an abandoned building and got out.

I walked up to Denki and said the stupidest question I could think of "eggs or cheese?" "What?" Denki ask but I instantly take control and stoping his brain to form connections to be able to feel, hear or see anything as I started leading him to the car.

Denki's pov

"Man class was so boring, ughh" I said as I walked over to the desk of my best friend kirishima, " Bro, you slept through the entire class" kirishima said as he chuckled a bit.

"Hey Kiri, are you still coming over for a sleepover?" I ask. "Shit, I forgot about our sleepover and told bakugou that I was going to his house after school to study. I'm so sorry" "dude no worries we could just reschedule" I say understandingly.

"Thank you man your so manly" he says as he gives me one of his iconic bright toothy smiles, " no problem, but make sure to bring something just in case he tries to jump you and don't forget to call me when you get their and when you get to your dorm" I say easing his worries.

"I know, no need to remind me" he says as he finishes packing up "well I got to go or else bakubro will yell at me for being late" Kirishima said frowning for a second before putting his usual smile back up.

Before I could as if he was ok, he was rushing out the room and down the hallway " well that was weird" I say under my breath as I walk out my classroom door and down the hall outside.

I'm walking to my parents house for the weekend as my dorm room is being repaired because bakugo had blown it up after izuku ran in seeking protection from the angry pomeranian.

I was probably a mile or two from UA when my best friend from year one that dropped out from UA walked up to me "eggs or cheese?" asked Shinso "what?" I asked confused, then I couldn't feel, hear or see anything.

At shinso's House

When I was finally able to have my senses back I was in what looked to be a basement and I was laying down on what felt like a couple of blankets.

Getting up I found myself handcuffed and collared to the ground by a chain. Then I looked to the middle of the room and there sat Shinso in a chair looking at me as if I was a trophy.

"Shinso, what's with the chains and collar?" I say nervously as I pull on the chains a little. " Denki dear, there for your and my safety" he answers as if it's the easiest thing.

"But y-y-you know I won't hurt you" I say, stuttering from how scared I am. " Well you would want to after I tell you that you are mine until someone finds you."

"Shinso, please let me go!! I have no idea why you would kidnap me but I promise if you let me go I won't tell, i-I'll even give you money, what ever you want!!" I panicked as I thought of ideas.

"Denki darling, why do you want to go back to that awful world that abused you when you could stay here with me where it's safe?" He says as he gets up from the chair and walks closer to me.

"Please Shinso, I don't want to be trapped again!" I beg as a few tears run down my face. As Shinso watches as I cry he moves his hand to my face resulting in me flinching and my power active from my sudden surge of fear.

Instead of my power going forward it latches onto the metal chains and shocks me causing me to pass out from fear and the sudden boost of pain. I was probably going to have burns or bruises on my wrist because of the electricity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone, I hope life is being good to you and that you are staying hydrated and rested.

Question: Do you all want to change the title and cover or just one of them?

From the Author

~_~
I sleep now

1,132 words
Newest Update on Saturday, July 23, 2022