kuroo x kageyama

( hi this is my first video hope you like it)
(ther might be some 18+ 😶😳)

Kageyama pov:

I was waking in the shops waiting for hinata. Then hinata Texas me *sorry kags I can't come today* ...*ok* kageyama texting back. I went  back home to see my sister making dinner * hey little bro how was you'r date ~ * * he didn't come*

Hinata pov:

I was making out with kenma and I remember I had a date with kageyama so I texted kageyama * sorry kags I can't come* felt a little bit guilty for kageyama* kenma picked up my fase ( sorry if I spelt that wrong). And started to make out with kenma again.

Kuroo pov:

I was home chilling on the sofa watching the TV waiting for kenma to come home *he's ben out for a while should I texted him yea I should* I texted kenma saying * hey baby when will you come home* I sent is and no Ripley  after a few minutes he texted me back saying * sorry baby I'm going to have a sleepover at hinata's house ok* i texted back *ok*

Bokuto pov:

I was waking in the shops and I saw Kenma making out with hinata I was in shock and I took a picture with out them noticing * should tell my bro kuroo and I will send the picture to suga and suga will tell kageyama and I will tell kuroo but tomorrow I'm tired as hell*

The next day:

Suga told kageyama that hinata is cheating on him hinata and kageyama broke up. Hinata didn't care and just said * mhe* kageyama went back home and started to crying his eyes out.

Bokuto told kuroo that kenma is  cheating on him kuroo tried to hold is tears back but failed he came out crying

After practice and school:

Everybody went home kageyama wan to the bar and got a little bit drunk and then kuroo came to the same bar he noticed kageyama and went to kageyama they had a lot of drinks and gos fully drunk next tithin they are making out in the bathroom

At kuroo's house
( nobody was home btw)

They went to kuroo's  room and started to make out again ( kuroo top kageyama bottom)

U I'm bored 😗