[°•Information•°]

So basically this book will be a little bit confusing if you will skip some of the parts or chapters so make sure you do because every single detail I put here will be mentioned in the future chapters.

You will know the information of the mcyts when they finally have met eachother.

I won't have to explain everything in here because all the mcyts will find it out themselves.
------
Some thing you need to know:

[°•info•°] = is an option where the players find the information/guide/manual on how the game works. This feature can also be used to see the information of a weapon or item.

[°•Profile•°]= this option lets you see your and a player's status, but it will only work to the players that's level is lower or equal to yours.

[°•Inventory•°]= this one grants you to open your inventory.

[°•Friends•°]= this feature grants you to give a person a friend request so you can speak to eachother even when your far away from eachother.

[°•Trade•°]= this feature lets you trade items with other players.

[°•Skills•°]= this option can only be seen in your status/profile, it shows you what skills you have.

[°•Summon•°]= this option allows you to summon a creature that the game has made specially for you, only a small percentage of people can summon their own pet from the game. You can also tame other creatures and select one to summon if you have two or three.
-----

There will also be more of those of top but that's all the information I've hot to hive you for now :)

Hope you all are excited for the first chapter :]