Chapter 1

You're in class on Saturday serving detention with Sasha, Connie, and Jean for sneaking into the cafeteria for some extra food. It was Sasha's idea but she ended up dragging the three of you into it. "y/n" said Sasha. "Are you mad at me?" She said while stuffing her face with snacks in the back of the room. "I mean I don't really want to be spending my Saturday night at school" you answered. A frown spread across Sasha's face. "But if it's with you guys I don't really mind." You then look around the room and find that Connie, Jean, and Sasha's face had a tint of red splattered across it. You then giggled and spent the rest of your detention eating snacks with Sasha and teasing Jean and Connie.
After you all were let out you leave the building and to your surprise you find your group of friends waiting for you guys outside. Everyone was there Hanji, Mikasa, Eren, Levi, Armin, Reiner, Bertholdt, Erwin, Ymir, Krista, and even Annie which you didn't particularly get along with. You walk up to everyone to greet them, you try to greet Annie but she glares at you. "I never really understood why she doesn't like me." You thought to yourself. It didn't really bother you though as long as everyone was together. After you guys finished greeting each other you head out to get something to eat. On your way you hear Jean and Eren bickering about who should be walking in front of the other. You were about to say something but then you hear Levi tell them to shut up. He then grabbed both of there shirts and started dragging them "There." He said "Now both of you are moving at the same pace." You, Hanji, Connie, and Sasha giggle after watching Mikasa and Armin try to get Eren off the ground and Erwin nagging at Levi. You then see Ymir and Krista flirting like always.(everyone knew then liked each other) Bertholdt, Reiner, and Annie stayed behind. For some reason those three always seemed to be doing their own thing. They were still your friends though so it didn't bother you. You guys finally reach the restaurant and spend the rest of the night laughing and having fun with everyone. (Jean and Eren got kicked out and had to wait outside for you guys to finish)