Chapter 1

I didn't understand why everyone was gathering around the black car. I mean it was just a car, what was so special about it? That's when I saw this tall guy step out and he flashed a smile in my direction. He had dimples and his eyes seemed to glow, I couldn't help but smile back at him. Who was he even? It didn't matter, it's not like I'd even see him again. I just turned around and walked away. I had to get to work, I couldn't be late... again! I literally sprinted to work. When I got there Jake was already opening the shop.

"Late again, Angel." He sounded so much like my dad.

"Sorry Jake. I got stuck in a mob of people. I know I was supposed to open today. I promise I'll close up tonight." I tried to sound convincing. Jake kind of just shrugged it off.

I was trying to help someone find the Michael Jackson CD's when I heard the door open.

"Hey! Is there any..." Omg he was here. I've never seen him here. I didn't know what to do.

"Excuse me," he smiled talking directly to me, "can you help me?"

"Y-yeah. Just wait at the register."

I was so confused about why he'd come here. I finished helping this guy that wouldn't shut up about how he adored Michael Jackson, so I went and helped this strange man.

"What can I help you with?" I tried to sound like I wasn't afraid of him. His height towering over me.

"Yes love. I saw you earlier today and then you just ran off. I never got your name or number." His dimples showing slightly, making me blush.

"I'm Angel. I still don't know you though." I laughing just a little and tried to be quiet about it but I guess this man heard me because he started laughing.

"Cute laugh you got. Oh yeah, I'm Harry. Now Angel, please let me have your number." He sounded like he was begging for my number.

"Fine." I scribbled it on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "That's my number."

"Thanks dear." Harry leaned over the counter and placed a kiss on my cheek. I blushed so many different shades of red. Then he just left. I was left baffled. I looked at the clock and realized it was time to close shop.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE TIME TO LEAVE! SHOP IS CLOSED!" Everyone left and I locked the door. My phone vibrated, it was an unknown number.
Hey love. There's an outfit for you laying out on your bed. I'm taking you out tonight. You're mom isn't going to be home so she said to have you stay at my place. Thanks. Xx Harry

Oh gesh now he knew where I lived! And he had been in my room and through my clothes! Oh god! What did I get myself into!