Hey everyone.

Let's just get straight to the point, I can see every last comment even if this account isn't active.

I will be deleting the book called naj sinners or whatever it was called, some of y'all is really funny in the comments cuz I still get your comments no matter what 🤣

The reason why I left is because around the time I was still writing on this set account it wasn't as active, I wanted it to be active.

Nobody was reading my books, no one was commenting, no one was voting, my account was basically on its last legs.

  And every time I updated saying or asking a question do you guys want me to write something new, there were no comments saying what they wanted.
And when I was still writing camp camp fanfiction that was the only thing that was getting views along with Sander sides.

   I don't like having this account still be active with these books on here so they will be deleted, most of my books have been adopted but people who have adopted them have moved to another site but haven't given me their username for it.

  I also wasn't doing very well while writing because I didn't have any motivation, I didn't have any ideas, and the phone I was using to write my ideas with was broken and rarely had data.
  And whenever I had Wi-Fi I could write with I never was writing because my phone was either dead, I was away from it, it was charging, and if I wanted to write on my grandma's computer it was in a public space so you could see the screen and I don't want them to find out I write.

Because only one person in my family knows that I write.

   I was also struggling in school I still am but I didn't have a plan on how I was doing my work back then.
I also have been showing symptoms for undiagnosed ADHD and possible Tics and anxiety.

I won't be saying the name of my new account because I don't want anyone else to find it and I'm sorry.
   I've also dropped out of the sander side's fandom on the writing side.

The following fandoms are the ones I've dropped:

• Undertale (writing part)
• Sanders Sides (writing part)
• NAJ
• Camp Camp(might get back into it)
• Steven Universe
• Bnha (writing part)
• The Loud House(writing part)

     I'm sorry that I haven't been updating and I didn't give a full explanation on why I left till now.
Please do not be surprised when the books are deleted, feel free to ask me questions.
This will most likely be the last update for this account.

   Now this account won't be deleted because there's a bug that won't allow it to be deleted, and for some reason I can only delete the account if I'm by a laptop and I currently don't have the money to get one that isn't for school.
again this will most likely be the last update for this account, feel free to ask me questions.

  Goodbye for now.