Chapter 11

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

"I have no idea why you're giving a party right now, but I'm not complaining." Taehyung shrugged before toasting to a chocolate milkshake.

By party, if you thought I was going to call the whole university, get drinks, and risk my house getting robbed, you're dead wrong.

I might be fairly social, but I'd rather not have a party with people I barely knew. I had to release my inner crackhead after all.

As for alcohol...

1) I'm underage.
2) The taste of alcohol sucks, at least for me.
3) I'd rather get high on sugar.

So here we were, snacks spread around as we all sat on the ground. We had chocolate milkshakes and other sweets from the cafe too.

"I still can't believe you left us to dust like that after the meeting with Mrs Jeon." Tae tsked, munching on food.

"I hope you both had fun washing the dishes." Jungkook smiled evilly, making me smack the back of his head.

"You managed to snap like a pro, sit down while eating cookies that weren't free and walked away like a boss. Hoe, what about us?" Tae asked, looking at Jungkook who was halfway high on sugar.

What a lightweight.

Jungkook picked Tae up bridal style.

"That's gay," I said before smiling. "I love it."

After being gifted a glare from both of them, I shut up.

"Kook, put me dow- I'M GONNA FALL!" Tae shrieked, making me giggle like a sadistic kid.

Jungkook proceeded to throw Tae on the couch and sit down on the floor again.

"And for what did you do that?" I asked, sipping on my milkshake, on the path of becoming as high as Jungkook.

He blinked repeatedly before shrugging. "I forgot."

"UGH." Tae groaned, turning around and falling off the couch. He seemed hungover instead of drunk.

Another lightweight.

Suddenly, I got a joke.

"You lifted him with such ease." I ignored Tae and talked to Jungkook. "Could you say that he was a...lightweight?"

Immediately, I started laughing like there was no tomorrow, thinking that I'm a genius.

Jungkook threw a tissue paper square on my face, making me stop abruptly.

"Shut up. Please." He groaned, making me sniffle.

"I'll find someone who appreciates my jokes. Just you wait." I stood up dramatically before tripping on my own feet and falling onto my knees.

"That kinda hurt," I said before lying down on the ground beside Tae.

"I appreciate your jokes. Sometimes." Tae chimed quietly, poking my face. I scooted closer to him before pinching his cheeks.