Part 1

It's September 3rd, me and my sister Hermoine Granger are getting ready to go to Hogwarts (year 1). Sorry I should introduce myself, my name is Alice. Me and Hermoine are only 11 months apart, as I am older.

Our parents are some story, my mother is a witch and my father is muggle. He doesn't really understand the whole wizardry world, but I don't blame him.

Okay, we're here, at the trainstation to go to hogwarts the wall 9 and three quarters. We got all our stuff and headed on and also said our goodbyes, going to miss them ( nervous alwell).

As we headed on there was hardly any seats left so we asked someone in a place where there was only two people, and they said yes poilitly( they were very nice, and seemed to be in the same year with us). As we started to talk wr realised who the one of two young boys where..... HARRY POTTOR!!! I was SHOOK, I found out by his mark on his forehead well Hermoine did, she's the brains in the family. And Ron weasly was there two, nice to know we got two new friends already.

Further on we got to hogwarts, it was fabulous, stunning, I was memorised. After a little tour we went to the great Hall to be sorted in our houses. As people kept being called and not hearing my name surprisingly I was getting nervous, maybe it was because I didn't want to get put in Slytherin. Hermoine of course of put in Gryffindor, as well Harry and Ron. And then I heard Alice Granger. I stood up nervously walking to the sourting hat and he said the words I wanted him to say GRYFFINDOR. I was esthatic.

After that a couple days go by and we all start to settle in and might I say Draco Malfoy has got a big mouth, as ways picking on Harry and Ron for not reason at all well I mean Ron because he's a weasly and Harry well because of his history and presant. His fairly handsome aswell but we won't talk about that.

During the break after class Harry and Ron said something about said something harsh about Hermoine as me and hermoine heard what they said, hermoine insulted them back and ran off to the girls bathroom. Like who do they think they are saying harsh stuff about Hermoine even when she's been nothing but kind to them, ughh. So as we spent some time in the bathroom I felt so much urge to go up to them and punch them bought so as I said I was going to get something from our house bedroom for the girls I really went off to find Harry and Ron. But as I was going to find them, they were coming my way. They were accuactly going to see Hermoine and I was liek NO inside me but let them off and see what they will say and see if it is good enough. But as they were starting to talk a HUGE, BIG, MASSIVE oger came in we all tried to fight him as that was our first instinct and not run away. As we all defeated him, ugh fine accuacltly Harry mainly did but I guess that's good enough for him not to get punched int he face. After the incident most the headmasters came rushing in the bathroom and seeing the orger on the floor in full shock.
They didn't know what to say.

As a couple weeks go by Hermoine, myself, Harry and Ron became closer AS FRIENDS. And we all because suspicious about one headmaster, Snape. As he was cruel and supported Slytherin all the way which didnt help. We were peaking around and saw a door so big that it was as if someone was telling us GO IN, GO IN. And we did ofcourse. We saw a huge three headed dog laying over and a huge flat, square, door on the floor. We woke him up distracted him with food ( food is always never  irresistible, NEVER) we climbed in and had to complete loads of tasks, suprised non of us broke anything. Like I swear how did I not break a arm. Confusion. But we had to stay back as Ron hurt himself but I know he didn't break his arm, as I broke many in my childhood, don't ask. We where shook when we came down to see Harry with another professor that we defiantly didn't expect like it was that surprisingly that I didn't even know his name like yeah.

After that  tremendous couple of weeks it is now end of the yea, and heading back home to see my parents I missed so much and also I won't see Harry nor Ron all summer. Very upset about that accuactly and also I might see draco again, well acctualy I know I will ( yes I know he's mean but like he's very attractive and he's not mean to me sooo)

Okay goodbye from myself ( Alice Granger and hermoine says goodbye too) and maybe ill write this summer but I don't know.

See yeah xoxo