About Fair Use

Explanation of Fair Use:

This is a work of fan fiction that uses characters from the Alien franchise, who are protected by the rights that belong to the company: 20th Century Studios (The Walt Disney Company).

Names, characters and appearances with names and titles Amanda Ripley, Ellen Rippley, WY, Weyland Yutani, LV 426, Alien, Sevastopol, were created and owned by 20th Century Studios (The Walt Disney Company), and I do not claim ownership of them or the world of the alien franchise (and alien creature as well).

I also do not claim the story of 2014 videogame which was masterfully created by writers Dan Abnett, Dion Lay and Will Porter, and any rights reserved element of the video game Alien Isolation (2014) made by the creative game studio Creative Assembly and Sega.

The story I am telling here about the character of Amanda Ripley is my own idea and is not listed nor is it believed to be part of the canon of the story related to the game or the sequel to a game called “Alien Isolation”.

This story is for fun only and is not part of the official story line. I am extremely grateful to the following: Dan Abnett, Dion Lay, Will Porter, Sega, Creative Assembly and 20th Century Studios (The Walt Disney Company) for their wonderful stories about alien monsters who are simply called aliens (and xenomorphs as well) because without their fascinating ideas my story could not exist.

I don’t profit financially from creating and publishing this story.