the last train home

I am Joseph Joestar, I once listened to this song called "last train home" by  Pat Metheny. It made me feel relaxed, calm,nostalgic........

After our battle with the vampire DIO. My dear friends Kakyoin Noriaki, Muhammad Avdol and Iggy. In this journey of fifty days, we developed a deep friendship, overcome hardships and spend lots of time with each other....... These days eventually ended...... It is heart breaking, but  in the end ,we know we have to let go. We know they are in a better place. We need to keep living for their sakes. Right before sunset, we aboarded the last train home. I have six tickets in hand. The operator asked us why we have six tickets, I fought back my tears and told them " They are reserved for my friends who can't come." The operator said nothing and stepped aside to let us past.

As soon as we found our seats, my dear grandson, Jotaro took out some things that left me in shock: A small box of cherries, a lighter, a headband and a few stacks of coffee gum. I have never seen this soft side of Jotaro before. It was as though he is a different person. He sat down and shake uncontrollably..... After a while, he calmed down and began to snore. My other friend , Jean Pierre Polnareff took a out a stick of coffee gum and started to eat it while holding back his tears. This train ride to home is the most depressing thing that happened in my life(second to Caeser's death)..............