Little Tim's Adventure

One night, Little Tim was lying down in his bed until he heard a noise down stairs. As he was walking down the stairs he hears someone say “Get back to the sled ". It was Santa's elves. Little Tim decides to follow them. When he walked outside, he spotted a long rope that the elves were climbing. As the sled was taking off, Little Tim grabbed the rope. Within seconds, he was holding on to the rope for his life. As he was floating in the night sky, he saw a huge Christmas tree with a star on the top that was very bright. Little Tim began to notice that the temperature was decreasing. They were in the North Pole. As the sled landed, Little Tim ran into a shed. When he turned on the lights, there were thousands of presents. There were footballs, basketballs, dolls, and lots more. Then, all of a sudden, the door opened. It was one of Santa's elves. ”Hey", the elf said. "There's a kid in here"!!!! Little Tim somehow ran out the shed past the elf and was running towards a large gate. Unfortunately, the guards grabbed him and took him to the timeout room. As Little Tim was sitting there, he heard a voice that said "Why". As he began to raise his head, he saw a big red coat. It was Santa! "I was just curious" Little Tim responded. There was an awkward silence. Then Santa asked "Where are you from?" "I'm from Florida" Little Tim answered. "Ok", Santa said. "I'm going to take you back home as soon as I get my crew back on board". "Ok", Little Tim said. "Do want to help me make my last delivery?" Santa asked. "Sure", Little Tim said with a smile. As they were in the sky Santa’s elves began to accurately drop the little children's presents into their chimneys. Santa took a glance at his Rolex and noticed that he only had 15 minutes left. So, he decided to turn up the heat and put on the turbo. As the sled began to move faster, the elves began to work even faster. Little Tim was just amazed at how fast they were going. Little Tim was near home.  He thought to himself, "I bet I'm on the naughty list this year." As the sled landed on his roof, Santa gave him a bag. When he opened it, it was a football. "Thanks!" Little Tim said. "Be good and there are many more gifts to come!” Santa replied. Little Tim went straight to his room and lay back in his bed.

THE END!