🌼 Lauren's Life Before 🌼

Lauren Elizabeth Miller was like any other 17 year old girl. She has beautiful blonde hair that goes down to her bra line. She's fairly tan throughout the year and in the summer she gets very tan.

She has been dating her boyfriend Mason for 8 months. Mason is your typical blonde haired blue eyed football player.

Lauren played volleyball and softball. Lauren cheered allstar from ages 8-16. She enjoyed eating fast food and dancing in target parking lots with her friends. She was a A/B honor roll student and planned on going to UCLA Nursing School. You can catch her in her listening to Taylor Swift or Morgan Wallen just about anytime of the day.

🌼 Family & Pets 🌼

The Miller family has a family dog Butterball who is a 3 year old golden retriever and a cat Chloe that they adopted 7 years ago from a shelter. Lauren had just adopted a Australian Shepard puppy Koda. Koda is now 4 months old. Lauren also has a pet bunny that is litter box trained and lives in her room.

Lauren is the oldest child

Lauren is the oldest child. Here's her family:

Dad (38)
Mom (36)
Lauren (17)
Anna (13)
Derek (9)
🐈Chloe (8)
Cassidy (5)
🐾Butterball (3)
🐰Theo (2)
🐾 Koda (4 months old)

All the animals get along very well.

🌼Friends🌼
Her best friends name is Baylee Smith. Baylee is the sweetest girl you will ever meet. She has gorgeous wavy brunette hair that falls just below her shoulders. Baylee and Lauren met in 12u Softball and have been best friends ever since.

She is also very close with the girls on her teams. P

🌼Sorry this is sort of short the following chapters will most likely be longer. This is just the introduction to the book🌼 I will be adding more🌼