Joe's Bar

My name is Theodora Grey. I am Meredith Greys older sister. I am 3 years older than Meredith. I am 29 years old, I only ever focus on my career. I am a cardio God as Cristina Yang likes to call me. Meredith is an intern and well she definitely entered the hospital with a bang. Our mother seemed to favor Meredith over me. And even then Meredith wasn't liked at all by our mother. So you can see how bad it must've been for me.

....

I was sitting at the bar after having an argument with my mother. And I was drinking my sorrows away. Meredith says that I shouldn't get in fights with our mother seeing as she has alzeimers. But that woman really knows how to make me angry.

Hey Joe can I have one more beer before I call it a night?

Of course. Here you go darling.

Thanks. Your the best bartender ever. You know that?

Aww aren't you the sweetest drunk ever.

I wink at him and start to drink my beer when I see a man looking at me accrossed the bar. I walk over to him because well I need laid. And he is hot

Hey gorgeous how may I help you?

Hi I am just a girl in a bar and you are a guy and I would love to take you home with me tonight.

Wow... usually I have to ask the girl to come home and buy her a drink first but you really know what you want. Your confident. I like that in a woman.

...

I took him to my apartment and we stumbled into my bedroom. He pushed me onto my bed as I took my shirt off. He ran his hands down my sides and brushed his hand accrossed my breasts.

You have very nice breasts. Are they real?

What!?

I'm sorry. I'm a plastic surgeon and I nearly never see this nice of a body and it all be natural.

I lean up to him and slightly bite his earlobe before saying "this is all natural baby"
....

It has been 2 weeks since I slept with that god of a man and I'm scared because I feel like shit. I feel like I might be pregnant. And to make things worse I never got the mans name.

I got to work and went strong to Addison.

Hey girl whats up?

I think im pregnant, please help.

We go into a room and she makes me pee in a cup.

I will have this tested. What is your plan if you are?

I'm keeping it obviously.

....

The tests came back and I was pregnant and I was scared shitless. I was talking to Miranda when I saw him. The father of my baby talking to the chief and Derek Shepherd.

I suddenly felt a wave of nausea hit me and I tried to get down the stairs to the nurses station to vomit in a trish can but I only made it by the counter before puking my guts up.

Whoever is wearing lavender perfume is going to get beat the fuck up!

Everybody looked at me shocked and a little nurse ran towards the door so I knew it was her. Miranda walked towards me before saying rather loudly "oh my god you're pregnant!?"

I looked up at the landing where the chief and the man was and made eye contact with the man. He looked at me with wide eyes. And I just groaned.

I walked away not answering and sat down in an on call room with my head in my hands.

Oh god what do I do?

Are you pregnant?

I looked up and saw the man I had slept with 2 weeks prior.

I... I found out today.

Is it mine?

You're the only man that I have slept with in months.

Are you going to get an abortion. Were you going to get one without talking to me?

Of course not! For one I would never het one without talking to the father first. And two I wouldn't get na abortion anyways.

I'm sorry to have assumed but a woman has done it to me before and it left me pretty upset.

Oh well I wouldn't do that.

We both sat in awkward silence before he walked over to me

Can I touch your belly

You won't feel anything.

I know but I still want to.

Oh... ok then