Chapter 12

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

(A/N: As the title suggests, this chapter is going to be from Taehyung's perspective

(A/N: As the title suggests, this chapter is going to be from Taehyung's perspective. It will start from when Tae met Mira and Jungkook, a few more scenes and then lead up to the present. His POV will continue till the end of the next chapter)

4th Grade Taehyung

I was excited to go to school! Mom told me that it was good to be nice to everyone and smile. I was going to make so many friends at the new school! I miss my old friends a lot, but I'll always make new friends.

"Bye Mom!" I waved at her with a huge smile before running to enter my class.

My class was full of people and they all were smiling and talking to each other.

I was waiting near the teacher's desk as she told everyone to sit quietly.

"Class! Today we have a new student here. Tell us about yourself, dear." The teacher said, making me smile.

"Hello! I'm Kim Taehyung and I like to sing, draw and take pictures. I hope we can all get along!" I said happily.

Everyone replied to me, causing a loud ruckus. I giggled quietly as the teacher looked tired of telling everyone to be quiet.

"Alright, Taehyung. Go sit near...uhhh...Mira and Jungkook. Both of you, raise your hands. And NO talking in class." The teacher warned before walking up to the board. Two kids my age raised their hands, and I suddenly felt nervous.

What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm weird? Will they also make fun of my smile? What if-

"Hey!" Jungkook waved his tiny hand around frantically, a bunny smile on display. "I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"Calm down Kookie." Mira chuckled before smiling at me. "Hey. I'm Lee Mira."

"Hello. I'm Kim Tae- ah you already know. Sorry." I said, my cheeks flushing slightly in embarrassment.

"It's fine," Jungkook assured again, making me feel relieved.

"Hey...are you a fan of jokes?" Mira asked, making Jungkook facepalm. Meanwhile, I lit up and nodded my head aggressively.

"Yes yes!" I exclaimed quietly, making sure the teacher couldn't hear us.

"I'll tell you one," Mira said excitedly as Jungkook closed his eyes in exasperation.

"God. What did I do to deserve this lame pest?" He muttered, looking up to the ceiling.

"Shhh. Knock knock." Mira said, making me giddy. I loved knock-knock jokes.