Chapter 1

I have no idea if this is any good so i only wrote a small bit. Comment what you think. Kay? Kay. Thanks!!!

It was completely dark outside. I couldn't see my hand in front my face. The darkness made me think that it was too early for the school bus to even come this early. But sure enough, I could see the flashing light in the distance.

"you can do it Stacey. Just ignore them. Don't let them hurt you. Your better then that." I told myself. But I'm not.

I feel a tear freeze in the cool morning air. The bus stops right in front of me. "here we go." I thought.

I hop on the bus hoping that there would be an empty seat. Nope. I hate being the last stop before school. I walk slowly looking for someone to sit by. People push there backpacks to the edge of there seats and look out the window. Two girls sitting across from each other are giggling in the back. One moves by the other so I sit down at the empty seat. Thanks you.

"You're so fat." said the blondey.

"how is even humanly possible?" said the brown hair girl.

"she needs two seats."

"Maybe three!"

The girls both giggle. Then they start talking about their hair or something.

I really am that bad. I need to work on my weight. I'm so sick of these people!