i

The five girls bowed on stage, holding each others hand with a smile. They all thanked their fans with the biggest smile, obviously feeling thankful for the support they've gotten.

"I'm tired.. Can we go home now?" The youngest of the five leaned to her left, putting her weight to Jisoo.

"For someone so skinny, you sure are heavy." The eldest complained, as she moved a little trying to shake the girl off her shoulder.

"That's because I'm tall for someone younger than you." Jisoo could only snicker, the girl is right. 

"Can ya'll shut up?!" Jennie shouted a little but still didn't remove her eyes on her phone. Lisa could only pout at her older members.

They all started talking about random things except for the middle child-- member,  Wai-en.

'How should I join the conversation?'

'Even after training together, I still can't associate with them.'

Jennie took her eyes off her phone and looked at the quiet member.

"Did you enjoy the concert?" Jennie asked, while the others went quiet and anticipated a good answer from the asked girl.

"Yeah, did you enjoy it?" Lisa asked with a happy smile. It's their last concert and they'll probably be on a one year hiatus stuck in YG's basement. Luckily, it's at seoul so they don't really have to travel across the world just to get some rest.

"You did, didn't you?!" Jisoo smiled happily, ofcourse they're tired but at the same time, they can't really show it, even to each other.

Blackpink is known worldwide, every kpop stan knows them though not all stans them.

"The comeback is a hit as expected!" Rosé who's at the corner listening to them talk found an opening to talk about food.

"We should celebrate! Let's eat chicken!" Jisoo's ears perked up at the mention of chicken, everyone agreed. Jisoo's saliva almost fell from thinking about chicken.

Wai-en just kept quiet at the side, not knowing how to join the conversation while the other four talked about food happily.

"Now for our entertainment news segment, I'll start by reporting on the topic everyone has shown interest in.."

No one paid attention to the news except for Wai-en and kept talking to each other.

"And that's regarding last night's scandal with Blackpink's own "Wai-en". The said girl's eyes went wide, everyone went quiet with the mention of their members name.

"To recap, the idol had visited a nightclub last night. And was caught trying to seduce another man. YG entertainment have not released a statement about the said scanda--" The TV cut off, while everyone looked at the girl who's on the news with the remote on her hand. 

This isn't the first time and it certainly won't be the last time either. It seemed as if the girl never learned from her mistakes but honestly, what if there is not mistake in the first place.

"I'm skipping this time, you guys go eat." Wai-en left, not bothering to hear their responses.

"She wasn't like this during trainee days." Lisa stated, the others didn't respond and just agreed on their mind.

"Well fame changes people." Jennie isn't sure either but either way the girl on the news is at fault. All of them already knew what they were going into yet she keeps on breaking the rules, rules that didn't make any sense but either way, they are rules.

"So.. The chicken?" Jisoo asked, changing the topic and it gladly worked.

"Let's just ask manager-nim to drive us." Lisa replied with a happy smile.

"Dumbass, ofcourse we will. We can't drive." Her aussie bestfriend smacked her head playfully while laughing. 

Everyone laughed acting like they forgot about their member's scandal when in reality they're all nervous. This might affect their group and their precious member might get kicked out. Even if the girl is talented, all of them must abide by the rules.

...

Blackpink members profile:

"WAI-EN(Y/N)"

-Stage name: Wai-en (와이엔)

-Birth name: Li Wai-en (리와이엔)

-Position: Lead dancer, lead rapper, and sub vocalist.

-Birthdate: October 29 1996

-Zodiac sign: Scorpio

-Birthplace: Daegu, South Korea

-Height: 165.1(5'5)

-Weight: 46

-Blood Type: A

-MBTI Type: 

Wai-en facts:

-Born and raised in South Korea but both parents are Chinese.

-Has a double visa.

-Wai-en can play the piano and guitar, same as Lisa.

...

I wrote this a year ago and just wanted to release it from my basement (#alagangyg)

No idea how to continue it but well