Chapter 14

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

(A/n:- Back to Mira POV)

"Why the hell do you look so miserable today?" Yoona asked, her eyebrows furrowing as she observed me.

"I'm in love." I sighed out, letting my head drop onto the table harshly.

"Tell me something new."

"With Taehyung." I raised my head to look her dead in the eye. "Did you know that?"

"..." She blinked before sitting beside me and patting my shoulder. "There there. It'll get better. I think. I don't know what to say honestly."

"Yeah, I know. It's shocking." I sighed yet again before getting a bowl of cereal.

"Not really." She muttered.

"Hm?"

"Nothing." She smiled. "Continue."

"I feel like a hoe. How could I think I was in love with my best friend which turned out to be just feelings that I refused to let go and then actually fall in lovE WITH MY OTHER BEST FRIEND?!" I shouted and kicked the table in frustration.

"Ouch ouch ouch ouch." I teared up. The pain was slightly more than I anticipated it to be.

"Well. Sucks to be you." She said before getting up. I glared at her, making her chuckle.

"Kidding. By the way, happy realization." She said, making me choke.

"You knew?!"

"Not that you love Taehyung, no. Now that I think about it though...it was pretty obvious. Jungkook was always more of a small crush you had for a long time that you just got so used to, that your coward self didn't want to let go because you were afraid of change. And Taehyung was always the main bitch." She chuckled, using the nickname I gave him.

"You did talk about Taehyung a lot without even knowing, you always had this protective and fond look whenever he was mentioned, your nickname suggests that too-"

"Alright alright, I get it. I was an idiot who thought I loved one person but turns out it's the other because I don't know shit about love and I just want to shift to Antarctica at this point."

"In this world, no one truly knows what love is though. It's just that moment of realization you have, you know?"

"I know." I sighed yet again, aggressively hitting my head on the table.

"Don't do that. What if you'll become dumber?"

"What do I now, though?" I asked her for advice, ignoring her previous statement.

"Ask him out." She shrugged.

"..."

"Heh. Like you would have the balls." She giggled, making me give her an unamused look. She cleared her throat before speaking again.

"How about this time you make sure about it? Write about your feelings for a month and read them all to see if you're truly in love." She said, making me blink.

Woah.

"That was pretty good advice."

"I know. I'm smart." She flipped her hair. "Good luck."

"Thanks. I need it." I sighed for God knows how many times.

Hearing a knock, I silently groaned.

I was not ready to face him. Not yet.