Chapter 1

It has been four years since the day Jinsol left the hospital she's standing in front at. Four years ago, she moved out from the state and left everything behind to start a new beginning in Eastern part of United States of America. Making her own name and title after writing a book about marine life that she loves so much since she was a child. Fortunately and unexpectedly, her book about her love in water forms around the world got published and sold for a couple of hundred thousand copies.

It was a dream came true for the author slash marine biologist expert, Jinsol Jung. A worth to be proud of achievement that she made for herself with her own hard work and cries, Jinsol sacrificed her everything just to reach this success.

And now, she wants to get her new goal in life that she never expected that she will ever dream of. The huge goal and responsibility that she left four years ago, due to take her own way and steps in making her own dreams.

She really does not know why she go there after a day of coming back from New York and decided to get some information about the past that she abandoned couple of years back when she was still trying to figure out her future.

Taking a deep breath and fixing the collar of her shirt, Jinsol starts to make her own way towards the entrance of the maternity hospital she entered four years ago and asks the blonde haired nurse in infirmary about an Ob-Gynecologist named Haseul Jo.

"Doctor Jo is still in the labor room, miss..."

"Jung. Jinsol Jung." The raven introduced, making the nurse smile politely and nod.

"I'll inform Dr. Jo about your arrival and tell her that you're waiting here. Is that all right, Ms. Jung?" Looking at the author with hesitant expression, the nurse continues,"If you're not okay about waiting her, we can also-"

"No, it's totally fine. I'm sure that she'll finish her job in an hour or so, won't she?" Jinsol asks. The nurse gives her another polite smile before gesturing to the bench in the hallway and Jinsoul follows the silent instruction and sits there patiently.

Looking around the place and inhaling the scent of the hospital that she went to few years ago, Jinsol remembers her conversation with her friend in the same bench she's currently sitting at.

Flashback:

"Please Jinsol. Please help me in this project and I'll pay you anything you'll ask in the future. Just please do me this favor." Haseul begged in front of her best friend since high school about something. It was her first year in her internship and she wants to be the first intern in the maternity hospital to perform the IVF Treatment to a woman but with another woman's sperm from bone marrow.

The treatment will be more special and almost impossible to make but negativity won't stop Haseul Jo for testing it.

"Are you nuts? Why don't you ask Sooyoung about this instead of me? I think she'll willingly offer herself for this quote, mission make a woman pregnant by another woman, end quote. And honestly, you're so crazy for thinking that it'll be possible. Jesus, Haseul." The blonde dyed woman said to the young doctor.

"My patient wants her baby to be a natural smart and talented kid. And you know Sooyoung-" The younger leaned in and continued, "is not that great in academics, though she's a born performer in stage."

Jinsol backed away to let out a chuckle after hearing her best friend's thoughts about their other best friend and she shook her head, thinking if she will agree to Haseul's favor or no.