Dignitaries

Faisal family
Grandfather Faisal: 70 years old and he is famous for his strength and powers in his village. He is the leader. He has several factories and lands. Inside his house, he is affectionate and loves his children and grandchildren, especially his grandson Laith, so he does not reject any request for him.

Ali Faisal: 50 years old, the son of the first, lived outside his village for the sake of running a factory in Medina. That is how he and his family live in the city and he likes to have an heir for his property.

Linda: 40 years old, wife of Ali, she is arrogant and covetous about property.

Uthman: Ibn Faisal II is 45 years old, and he is the exact opposite of his brother, so he does not care about money. He loves his wife and his family and considers Laith his son and lives in the village with his family in the family home (Faisal).

Aisha: 40 years old, wife of Uthman, who is kind and caring, and considers Laith his son.

Ruqayya: Faisal's young daughter married and gave birth to Laith, and she and her husband died in a traffic accident.

Reem Faisal: 28, Ali's eldest daughter, who is beautiful, gentle, affectionate and shy, loves her sister Malak.

Malak Faisal Al-Batala: 19 years old, his second son Faisal, a beautiful, thin and shy girl, the color of her hair is black up to the middle of her back, with white skin and blue eyes like the clear blue of the sea.  She looks into his eyes, she sees a sea of ​​sorrows in her, as she is distorted half of the face, not complete, but only under her left eye on her cheek and puts (as water) 👇

 Faisal: 8 years old, the young son of Ali is the last cluster, so he is loving and sweet

Ramez Faisal: The great Ibn Othman is 29 years old and is considered to be Laith's close friend.

Rania Faisal: His second son, Othman, 27 years old, is jealous of an angel because she is really an angel unlike her parents and her brother completely hates an angel because Laith always protects her (Rania loves Laith
They are not love, but greed for his possessions).

Laith Al-Batal: His son, Ruqayah, 29 years old, has a strict and cold personality, but with an angel who is not.
______________________
Imagine the characters from you because I don't share it much about the characters of 😊😁
Do you like characters?
What is your favorite personality?