✨Chapter 7✨

"Who do we have here," San said startling all three of the males standing there. Wooyoung frowned and Hongjoong made eyes with the male.

"Is that san?" Hongjoong had asked with his eyes tracing the body and facial features of the male who had just spoken.

"That's me" he said while quickly glancing at wooyoung. Felix noticed the glance as did wooyoung but hongjoong remained oblivious.

Hongjoong wasn't one to deny the truth was. It was pure fact that San was breath takingly handsome. His chiseled chin caught his eye especially, he had never a jawline so sharp. After finally realizing the silence In the air, Hongjoong extended his arm out towards San.

"Im Hongjoong, Wooyoungs best friend" He spoke now noticing sans black hair and silver highlight. An interesting choice of hair color he thought before looking at wooyoung.  San reached and connected their hands giving hongjoong as surprisingly sweet smile. He smiled back.

"My name is Choi San" So this was the guy Wooyoung was speaking so badly about. He didnt seem so bad to Hongjoong at all. San on the other hand was amused. There was almost no way Hongjoong didnt know what San did so he held his hand for a bit longer and licked his lips.  Wooyoung noticed and quickly pushed the two apart. Sending a harsh glare at San.

"Anyways this is him hongjoong. My manager."

"I see."

"Hongjoong? thats your name?"

"Yes Kim Hongjoong" He said.

"You have heard about me?"

"more then you would know" 

"I would beg to differ but then again someone with a face as pretty as yours would only speak with confidence." Wooyoung scoffed at this and felix just stood awkwardly.

"You know what maybe i should g-" hongjoong quickly grabbed his arms then released.

"Dont leave me with these two" He whispered to felix and the freckled face was soon tainted with a slight blush. "Something tells me its gonna get interesting."

"o-okay" felix whispered and then looked over to see wooyoung and san staring at each other.

"is there an issue wooyoung" san whispered " You seem tense"

"Do i really" Wooyoung said through gritted teeth.

"Yes... Might i suggest you loosen up. I can help" He whispered sounding innocent but all of them knew what was happening there and wooyoungs eyes widened.

"Loosen up?" Felix asked without even knowing he was clinging onto Hongjoong's arm. Of course the male noticed the sudden contact but disregarded it, he didnt mind. Hongjoongs bestfriend turned to look at the two, squinting and mouthing 'why' but Hongjoong indicated a finger towards San.

"Hongjoong," San called out.

"Hmm?"

"How would you like to have dinner? It is a bit late and we are closing, but i can have the chefs whip up something. For us all if you three would like"

"Im sorry i do have to get home soon"

"Come on... It would be on me."

"Free food. Im in" Felix chirped.

"Alright, I guess I can stay then." Felix and Hongjoong got ready to walk inside but looked at Wooyoung.

"We will be in soon" He said

"Felix Choose a table, Ill be in soon" San mentioned right after and the two males went inside.

For a moment San and Wooyoung stared at each other. San's face blank while Wooyoung was clearly angry and that was fueled when the taller male tilted his head and pouted.

"Problem?"

"Why the sudden act. Since when were you nice, dinner? flirting with my bestfriend. Are you trying to piss me off"

"You would know if i was trying babe"

"Dont call me that"

"Why does it piss you off?" San said slowly getting closer to wooyoung.

"Rethorical question."

"Is it though"

"Yes it is."

"I dont know, seems to me like you love that name."

"Stop trying to change the subject San. You arent as slick as you think you are"

"Mmm. I dont know your friends prove otherwise."

"So what you gonna keep up some act with them."

"Its not an act. You just dont get that side of me, because you are a sour brat."

"If im a Sour brat then what the fuck are you."

"Whatever I wanna be."

"Well in my opinion you are a son of a b-"

"Ill have to stop you right there, and remind you of your status."

"I really cannot stand you." Wooyoung said irritation and aggression flowing from his voice.

"Yeah? So do you and myself a favor and go sit the fuck down at the table with your friends. I dont wanna have to put you in your place in front of everyone."

"I hate you." He said and turned on his heels earning a hard smack in his rear causing him to quickly rub the now throbbing area.

"Good boy. Go find your friends, Daddy is gonna be there in a second." San said with a sickening tone in his voice and an even worse look on his face. Amusement.

"Cant be serious, This is going to be just swell." He rolled his eyes and made his way inside being followed by his sworn enemy.

The two finally walked inside. Noticing That felix and hongjoong had almost disregarding that they were coming. In fact they were chatting as if they knew each other forever.Until the noticed the two approaching.

"Hey you two, wooyoung can sit, Ill just go have the chefs prepare something alright." San said with a smile and the two nodded and waited for him to go.

"Soo..." Hongjoong asked

"Soooo?" felix followed."

"What is wrong with you both."

"What were you guys doing out there."

"I was restraining myself from knocking the air out of his lungs." he replied to felix and his eyes widened.

"He seems pretty cool on our part woo"

"You are my bestifriend why arent you on my side."

"Because there is free food involved."

"You would do that to me over food"

"Who wouldnt."

"I hate you."

"Yeah well i love you."

"It doesnt feel like it"

"hongjoong is kind of right though woo he only acts the way he does towards you."

"of course he wouldnt show you guys that side" Wooyoung rolled his eyes in frusration. He had to admit no matter how much he hated the male. He was smart and careful. There was no way to get under his skin. But he would stop at nothing to find his trigger.

"Lets just try to enjoy this dinner alright woo?"

"Yeah." He said, Did he believe himself though. They were about to find out soon.

~chapter end~