Introductions

Hey everyone!

This is my second edit of this story. I hope you enjoy! 

You will find grammatical errors and you might find problems with the plot continuity. If you do find something I can improve on, please comment to let me know. I appreciate all criticisms because they help so much. This is a second draft so I want to hear your response on any improvements I can make. With that being said, any abuse will not be tolerated. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I appreciate the time you will be spending here. I hope you enjoy it! 

TW: homophobia, sexual assault, sibling conflict, family conflict, teenage pregnancy, bullying, cyber bullying, sickness of a parent, infidelity, mental abuse

[if there are more TW or CW you want me to add here, please let me know and I will update the list]

I do not pretend to know everything however I try my hardest to research and/or write in reflection to experiences I have had in life. The cultural aspects are unique to me and some aspects are very different to what I experienced growing up. Some aspects of this story are quite deep and dark and I have done my best to give it as much justice and space as I could. Please let me know if there is anything you would like for me to take into account, change/improve upon. I really appreciate any and all criticism. 

Without further ado... let's go!