When we met

One afternoon while in school my mom called. She told me we will have to move to a better neighborhood. I said "I like it here I love my friends and teachers. So she started to think what would be best for me. But she couldn't find the solution.so she decided to do what's best. we moved in a quiet neighborhood that's what I thought until I saw kids my age outside on there electronics, and games.

As soon as we stopped I got out the car and saw my huge house which I liked but it's something about this house that was strange.the house was too perfect. I went in and found my room which was huge the biggest room in the house. 3 bedroom 4 bathroom which is good. As I glanced out the window I spotted a person that was looking at me from long distance like I was a star.i went out side to see if I can make friends which didn't work out. I guess I was different then the other kids.but this one person says "hi I'm drew I live two houses down it's a pleasure to meet you. I say" hello I'm Alexis I live right here in this paradise.he says" u look like you need a friend.

I have to go my mom might be worried about me.we will talk later. Later on that day i had a knock on my bedroom window at 2:00 in the morning. I opened it and it was drew.he looked like he been thru hell.i told him u "can't be here I'll get in trouble and I don't know u enough either!.He said can I please sleep here for the night my mom and dad are fighting and he came home drunk.well I guess u can stay for the night but don't sleep on the floor it's not clean u can sleep at the end of the bed.