🖤Is He Cheating?🖤

Ships: Lander, Jailey (Kind of Juke but not really-)
Genre: Angst, Fluff

♥♥♥

After a long day of work, Zander was excited to go home to Luke and cuddle his boyfriend for the rest of his night. Once he arrived at their apartment, Zander opened the door, and looked around. He didn't see the auburn haired boy, so he skipped into their bedroom.

The door was open, and he could see Luke sitting on the bed while on his laptop. "Hi baby!" Zander exclaimed, walking into the room. Most people saw Zander as a grouch, but around Luke, he was always sweet and happy.

Luke's head shot up, and he immediately slammed the laptop shut. "O-oh! H-hey Babe!" Luke tripped over his own words, throwing the most convincing fake smile he could onto his face.

Zander's pace slowed, but he continued to walk towards the bed. "What are you doing...?" He asksed glancing at the golden eyed boy, who looked anxious as ever.

"Nothing!" Luke quickly replied, his strained smile growing wider, as he stretched so he was sitting up straight.

"Luke," Zander said sternly, both frustrated and worried "What's on the laptop?"

"Really, it's nothing! I'm just..." Luke paused for a moment, thinking to himself as he stared at the closed device. "Doing some work!" He finally replied, looking back up at the purple haired boy.

"Then open the laptop." Zander said, hopping onto the bed and staring at Luke, coldness and disappointment locked in his gaze.

"Uh..." Luke looked back at Zander, blinking as his jaw swung open, yet no sound came out. "It's... dead?" He finally said, however it sounded much more like a question.

Furious, Zander reached for the laptop, only to have his boyfriend harshly slap his hand away. The ombre haired boy yelped, pulling back his hand, glancing at the red mark on the back of it as he rubbed it.

"Shoot... Zan, I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinki-" Luke was cut off by his hurt boyfriend.

"It's fine." Zander stood up, still rubbing his hand. He turned around to leave, however right before he left the room, he glanced back at Luke. "And here I thought we had trust."

He could hear Luke calling his name, as Zander walked into the kitchen, fighting back tears. He turned on the tap, allowing the cold water to fall against his throbbing hand. Luke had never intentionally hurt him, ever. But he just slapped him like it was nothing. Millions of thoughts rushed through Zander's head, as several tears rolled down his cheeks.

"What was on his laptop?"
"Is he cheating on me?"
"What if he's texting other guys?"
"What is he has another boyfriend who he loves more?"
"Does he even love me?"

Zander sniffled, walking to the front door. As he passed the bedroom, he glancing in to see Luke on the phone, smiling. Upset, Zander walked quicker, grabbed his coat and pulled it over his petite body.

"His other boyfriend probably has a nice body." Zander thought coldly, looking down at his small, slender shape. The tears fell faster, as he grabbed his keys, slammed the door shut and walked to the elevator.

He tried to hide his face as much as he could, considering how strongly he was crying at this point. He made it to the lobby, walking out of the apartment complex and into the night city. He just wanted to be alone with his thoughts, so he was gonna go on a walk. he would return home relatively late, hopefully Luke would be asleep by then. He didn't wanna talk to him.

Being with his thoughts probably wasn't a very good idea, as it just made him even more upset.
"We've known each other for 19 years... Is he really cheating?"