The Train:

Dear diary,

Todays the day. Today's the day of making this awful deed a reality! I wish I didn't have to do this but its either him or me...

4 weeks before:

"Goodbye, mum, I will miss you," I said with a small frown on my face. "I'm going to miss you too" she exclaimed hugging me in her arms tightly. "I'm a bit nervous about what I have to do mum!" I said to her looking down at my feet. "I know but it will be okay and Draco will help you and guide you to make sure we aren't hurt by you know who!" she whispered whilst lifting my chin just enough so I could hear her. The train starts to honk its horn and that's when it's my cew to say my last goodbye! I finally let go of mother and jump on the train blowing her a kiss goodbye as the train slowly moves further and further away into the distance. I take a seat in an empty carriage and then I get settled in for the long journey ahead! I was just admiring the view out the window and the hear a knock on the compartment door, a blonde-haired boy hair as white as snow opened the door and he started talking I couldn't hear what he was saying because I was so mesmerized by his deep blue eyes almost like they were pulling u in! I snapped out of it and he asked me a question but I didn't hear him. "pardon?" I say thinking to myself shoot he's gonna think I'm deaf or something! "I said may I sit in here, everywhere else is full?" he says with a confused look on his face. " umm.. ye of course," I say after a few seconds of processing what's happening. he sits across from me. silence. awkward silence. It felt like hours had gone by just sitting there not really knowing what to say. He finally breaks the tension by saying "sorry I didn't catch your name a minute ago." "y/n riddle" I quickly said not knowing what I was saying worried he was gonna judge me cause of my second name. "oh so ur her I'm Malfoy Draco Malfoy!" he replied."Are you the one I'm working with for you know who?" I said with an intriguing look on my face. "I guess so, oh btw what year are you in?" he exclaimed. " 6th u?" I replied "same as you! I hate how we have to do this it's ruining my life!" he added on to his short answer. "I feel the same way but have no one that understands." I said with a bit of a frown "I understand I know how you feel and it's tough I know but once we get 'this' out the way we can actually focus n getting a life." and as he finished that sentence the train stopped we were there we had been talking for so long but it felt so short. "I better be off we will start tomorrow I just wanna get this over and done with if that's okay with you?" he said whilst picking up his luggage. "ye, of course, I wanna get it done as soon as possible" as I replied he was about to talk out but then pug-faced pansy walked by seen me and opened the door and shouted violently "how was ur summer long-sleeved freak!" I looked down and tried not to let her get to me but that was tough she carried on saying "you should have stayed home no bother coming to school" I had enough but was too afraid to say much so I simply said "go away!" she laughed and started mocking me "u gonna cry u gonna be a baby you- all of a sudden she stopped and I heard a voice "leave her alone pansy or you won't be here to live another day!" I soon realised it was Draco and I guess she didn't know her dream ken was standing there, pansy always had a crush on Draco she would deny it but would make it obvious! "Draco I didn't know you were there-" pansy babbled on but got ut of again "PANSY DIDNT YOU HERE ME GO AWAY" Draco shout at the top of his voice leaving me a bit shook and shocked how he reacted. it is not like he was the one getting made fun of. I don't know why but it never sat with me right why he was sticking up for me!