Nash #1

Its monday night and your home alone and you're mom is at work working ovetime. You're bored and don't know what to do. You get a txt from your boyfriend Nash anf you get so excited you havent seem him in a while hes been gone with family. You guys have been dating for 2 years now. You check your phone and it says to open your front door. So you go and when you open the doot you find your boyfriend holding a box of chocolate a bear and his laptop. You hug him and you guys go inside. He puts all the stuff down in your room. You couldn't help but to stare at his body, he was wearing adidas joggers which fit him well really good and a white v-neck that you can see his abbs through a little. He notices you and says having fun there haha. You blush and turn around and start walking while saying I'll be in the living room. As soon as you said that nash runs up behind you and holds you. He says baby lets have a little fun before we watch a movie while this he is rubbing his hand up and down your arm while he starts to kiss your neck. You can't help to bite your your lip as his touch send shivers all over your body. You turm around amd starts kissing him he kisses back a little shocked because he thought you were little ms.innocent haha well he's wrong. He slips his tongue into your mouth and and his hands move all over your body and land on your butt. He gives you a signal to jump and well so you do. He walks backwards to your bed and sits down while you straddle him. The makout session get really heated and you start pulling at the bottom of his shirt he takes it off and you help but your lips never detach. His shirt is off now and he lays back while your on him kissing him and feeling his abbs. He flips you over so now hes hovering over you you guys are just staring at each others eyes. Your mezmorized by this boy. At that moment you know your in love with him. I love you y/n i really do baby. I love you to baby i love you too you say and give him a a long sweet kiss. You sit up and Nash leans againts your head board. He puts out his arms and you go to him and lay on his lap he turns on the tv and you guys watch some movies your mom comes home and finds you amd Nash asleep. Shes fine with him staying because she trust you guys and she likes Nash she knows she csn trust him to not hurt you but to protect you...