FanFic #1:

They both were holding hands.

"You could've seen the way they would swing their hands back and forth. Oh so lovely" Lizbeth dozed off into a daydream.

"But I thought Kirito and Asuna...?" Silica said with slight confusion.

"So did I. But Lefa and Kirito sure do seem to be happy! Oh look Silica! Look! Their getting ready to fly!" Lizbeth slowly leaned against the display case in her shop and watched as Kirito and Lefa flew into the sky from the windows.

"Jeeze Liz! It isn't a BIG deal."

"When I fly with you Lefa, all my fears go away." Kirito said. Lefas' face began to blush a very bright red.

"I-I didn't know you ha-had feelings for m-me that wa-way..." Lefa said as she looked up into Kiritos beautiful black eyes.

"It was hard to choose. Either you or Asuna. I guess I made my choice. If Asuna doesn't like it then I guess that's her loss."

All Lefa was thinking about was how rude he was being to Asuna.

"I understand he loves her a lot, but he also loves me. He's being rude to Asuna though. Maybe this isn't right" Lefea thought to herself.

"Maybe this isn't a good idea Kirito. I mean, you and me... I thought you and Asu/" Before Lefa could finish her scentence, Kirito leaned in and kissed Lefa on the lips. To her it was magic, to Kirito it was a confession.

"Kirito are you sure you've made up your mind?" He nodded his head yes and they continued to fly in the air. She took out her little music box and pressed the button to make it play. They both flew high up into the sky and started dancing. They would dance for hours and hours. They would dance all night.

"What are you going to tell Asuna?" Lefa asked.

"I love you Lefa. I haven't married anyone yet but when I do, it'll be you." He smiled and they continued dancing.

"I better get going Kirito..." Kiritos face turned from a smile to a frown.

"Don't leave just yet. I have a surprise."

"What is it?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you!" Kirito said in excitement. He opened a small box and it had a rare necklace in it.

"Ta-da!" He exclaimed.

"It's beautiful Kirito" Lefa gave Kirito a big hug and waved goodbye. She logged out and went back to the real world. All she could do was smile and blush.

"It was magical." She kept repeating as she fell asleep...