☆Addiethemask☆

Written by Adaeze Pamela Ezewuzie,
(Addiethemask)
Dedicated to my Loving Mother, Mitchel.
~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever wondered what causes anemia?

   Anemia is a deficiency of Vitamin B12 - cyanocobalamin. That is, a condition which a person has subordinate red blood cell, which is exceptional and this makes a person frazzled and have fatigue.

   My point here is Unhappiness and Thinking which are the 'Dangerous Sicknesses', are not literally 'sicknesses'. In other terms like this, they are terrible acts that can cause a massive destruction in your health that only one drug can cure it, and that drug is you!

"Um... How exactly?"

   Yes it is you! The negative transmogrification you will have might be chronic if you do not change shape now! Besides having friends cheering you up or maybe having things to distract you from thinking, which is the least they can do. Don't forget your mind and body needs to say yes before you can adhere to whatever therapy you give yourself or is given to you.

   Unhappiness is a state of being sad, depressed, or disappointed as a result of not being appropriate, pleasant or fortunate.

   Judging from the meaning above, it means the basis of your depression, misfortune or unhappiness is something that isn't to your will or wasn't enough or something isn't complete in your life. And now you begin to think. That is normal, but...

》...in cases of incapability, if you don't have something, you DON'T! Do not force yourself giving what you don't have. It will only end up backfiring. It is better to reason things before you act. If you don't, you will regret most of your actions. If you do, you will end up appreciating yourself for not been stupid. In fact, the second person will and must understand that it isn't convenient for you at the moment. If not, he or she should deal with it!

》...when it comes to depression, for example something heartrending happened that involved the cost of lives. To begin with, you being depressed or unhappy aren't going to bring the person(s) out of a six feet dug hole(s)! Furthermore, you are causing pain to yourself, if you don't realize it.

"It isn't easy, you know? It is better staying in a dark hole."

Firstly, you have got lot years to live so why do you want you stay in a dark hole? Secondly, it is very understandable when people get depressed. But there are ways to resolve it, which we'll discuss soon.

Consequences of thinking & unhappiness

   Every bad act has it consequences. You thinking and being unhappy, has a lot of damages that you wouldn't even imagine.

"It's thinking right? It's not like I'm gonna die or something... I'm just thinking with my brain. I might have few headaches that's all. After all, I've got pain killers."

Whoa! Really? Just with those headaches are extreme savage. It might get to a point where those 'pain killers' become useless, I assure you.

Primarily, your negative attitude and feeling of you not having hope can synthesize chronic stress that upsets the body's hormone balance. It was just a headache right?

In addition, it damages the brain chemicals required for happiness. This is exactly how you become unhappy, your brain is now gradually modifying to the opposite of happiness. So I'm guessing those pain killers you say of, can fix this up?

Thirdly, it directly destroys your immune system. For the fact that your immune system gets damaged is heartrending. You are vulnerable to sorts of sicknesses.