Chapter I

It was a new year of school. Lee Dami was walking through the halls of the school to get to her classroom, hoping that this year too her best friend, Jung Soohyun, is in the same class as her.

Dami stopped by the notice board to check her class number and her roll number. She took out a pen and a book to note it down. The pen wasn't working, she tried writing but the ink was very light. So she started shaking the pen vigorously still looking at the notice board.

Just then she heard someone say, "what the hell?!!"

She turned to her right. There was a guy staring at her angrily.

She looked at him. It was the guy whom she had seen before in school. His name was Jeon Jungkook, he was a popular boy in school as he was known for his great singing and dancing skills. But Dami didn't quite like Jungkook because she had heard rumors about him being a playboy.

"What?!" She asked irritated.

"What? Did you just ask 'what?' Can't you see?" He said.

Dami looked at him in confusion. Then she noticed his shirt, it was stained with spots of ink. She realized it was because of her fountain pen.

"Oh did I do that?! I am sorry." She said pursing her lips trying not to laugh at it.

"Shut up! My uniform is ruined now! Ugh!" He yelled.

"Woah. I said sorry, right? Don't talk to me like that." Dami looked at him in disgust.

"Whatever. I will talk however I like! Don't teach me what to do and what not to."

"Wow! Really? You are such a .. ugh. You are mean! " she said in anger.

"I don't care!"

Jungkook held her hand and pulled her into a empty classroom. He started removing his shirt.

"Excuse me?! What are you doing?!" Dami looked away from him.

"Here. Take my shirt. Clean it and then bring it to me. " Jungkook ordered.

"Why should I ?!"

Jungkook moved closer to her and put his hand on the wall to her right blocking her way as she was trying to walk away.

"You are not going anywhere." He said.

Jungkook and Dami were very close to each other. They could hear each other breathing.

"I am not doing it!" Dami pushed Jungkook away.

"You've got no choice. Take this! Bring it to me tomorrow." He said sternly keeping his stained shirt on Dami's hand and walked out of the classroom with bare upper body like it was no big deal.

"Aishh!! That guy! Ugh!" She shouted.
"Did he just go out like that?!" She thought to herself.

Dami came out of the classroom too. She saw girls screaming and going gaga over Jungkook's body. He walked in between every one like he was some model.

Dami put his shirt in her bag and moved onto finding her classroom.

Meanwhile, Jungkook went back to his dorm, to change into a new shirt. He shared the dorm with his best friend, Park Jimin.

Jimin and Jungkook were very good friends. They both were always there for each other through thick and thin.

"What are you still doing here? Aren't you coming to school?" Jungkook asked entering their dorm as he saw Jimin sipping his coffee standing by the window, looking out.

"I will. I am running late I know but I am just too lazy today. " he turned to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded.

Jimin went back to sipping his coffee when suddenly something hit him.

What the hell!

He realized Jungkook was shirtless.

"Woah. Woah. Why are you shirtless?!" He asked confusingly as well as shockingly.

"Well.. that.. "

Jungkook explained him what happened and Jimin burst out laughing.

"Whatt!! Stop laughing. It ain't funny!" He threw a pillow at Jimin. Jimin threw it back and soon there was a pillow fight.

After good ten minutes, they stopped the pillow fight realizing they had to go to school now.

Jungkook wore a new shirt and left with Jimin.

Dami found her classroom and went in. She started jumping in excitement when she saw Jung Soohyun, her best friend in the same class as hers. Soohyun waved her hand like an excited kid. Dami went running to her.

"Yayyyy!!!" They screamed in excitement. "It would be too boring without you." Soohyun told Dami.

They agreed that it would be difficult for them to survive without each other.