My Love Story Deserves a Happy Ending

My friend said this story is cute so I published it.

Hope you guys like it too.

Hi guys, I’m Albert. I’m just an ordinary college guy that has an extraordinary crush with a girl who always stays in the library.

Dude, she’s so damn HOT and I’ve heard that she’s very smart too. You stand no chance to her.”

That’s what my friends always say to me. But the hell I care with what they say.

When the right time comes, I’m going to ask her number. Then after getting her number we will be dating and eventually ending up getting married.

Dude you’re obsess to her!”

Yes, I am really obsessed to her. But out of that obsession one good thing came out of me,

MY SHAKESPEARE WRITING SKILLS

Yeah, I became a writer. I had great stories written and published.

I BECAME POPULAR!

The only thing is that, people knew me as MR_AUTHOR and not as ALBERT.

Why???

It’s because my books are not published in a printing press. My books are published here, www.wattpad.com.

You know that site??

An obsession to her leads to another obsession, writing stories.

Dreaming that I’m a prince and Miss Library Girl is my princess.

I call her Miss Library Girl because since the day I saw her and until now, I still don’t know her name.

Crazy, right? I’m really crazy!

I just got contented in making silly names rather than asking her real name.

I never had the guts to talk to her.

One day, when I was doing my daily routine of going to the library and stalking her, I saw her with a guy.

It’s like neutrinos from the sun, mutating to some sort of substance and hitting the core of my heart.

Earthquakes begin to break my heart and tsunamis started flowing from my eyes.

I went home, and there’s dad seating on the couch.

“Son, are you okay?”

I tried to hide it from him. I stopped my tears and smiled.

“I’m fine dad.”

But he’s my dad. He knows me more than anyone else in this world.

“Son, always remember that life’s not a fairytale. If you won’t make a move, there will be no fairies and genies that would give you a happy ending.”

Those words from my dad woke up my mind.

He is right! I have to make a move. I have to tell her what I feel or else, I would regret it for the rest of my life.