The death of the clown prince

"Harley handle Bird boy while I get batman." Mista J said with that evil grin of his that can make anyone quiver in fear.

"Why do I have to handle shitwing while you have fun with B-man?!" I replied angrily.

Right now we are outside of Wayne manor trying to get a cool new toy brucey has stashed in his safe.

"I'm in charge so you do what I say!!!" Mista J screamed.

"I don't care if you  think... Uuhh." I said as shitwing kicked me in the face.

I got up and glared at shitwing and mista J.

"Its time to get crazy!!!"I screamed as I charged at shitwing with my hammer.

"Your already there." He replied shaking his head.

I swung my hammer left then right until I finally landed a hit.

"Yatzee!!"I said while doing a victory dance.

Uhum.. that's right ..who's better ..that's me ..oh yeah."I chanted.

"Harley help me!!" Mista j screamed while batman had his face smashed into the ground.

I cartwheeled over to them and tried to kick batman but he threw me.

"Where's Nightwing?"batman asked in his deep voice.

"Oooh your scary when your mad." I said tauntingly.

"That's the idea" he said before running at me.

I pulled out my gun and aimed it at him but before I could pull the trigger mista j hit me with a pole.

"He's mine back off" he sneered.

"Puddin how could you?"I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Simply really like this."he said.

I don't know what happened but all I saw was red and heard voices telling me to kill.

"I hate you,you bastard!!"I screamed running at him firing all the bullets out of my gun.

"No!" Batman screamed.

But it was to late.

The bullet already made contact with his skin.

The joker was dead.

Batman looked at his body one more time before charging at me full speed.

I don't know what type of relationship they had but I would have thought they were family if I didn't know them.

Batman was being ruthless with his attacks.

"You killed him!!" Batman yelled at me.

"Blah blah blaah"I replied with a smile.

Nightwing hit me with his baton outside my head.

Darkness consumed me.

I woke up shaking my head.

I looked around and noticed I was in arkham asylum's medical facility but I wasn't alone.

dead shot aka Ben ,killer frost aka louis (loo,eese) ,killer croc ,scarecrow aka Johnathan,poison ivy aka  Pamela,and him were here too.

"What the hell are you doing here!?! Your supposed to be dead."I shrieked

"Could you keep it down my head hurts and who are you talking to?"Louis said.

"I'm just part of your imagination Harley." Joker said smiling his killer smile.

"Does anybody else see this bastard"I hissed rage consuming me.

"See who?!"everybody screamed in harmony.

"Never mind its not important"I replied trying to act natural.

"You'll never get rid of me Harley face it you need me."he said cockily

We will see who needs who,I thought to myself with a smirk.

"Hey there,I like you cowboy maybe when we bust out of this joint and get to Gotham I can show you around I know some tight places "I asked suggestively to Ben.

"Not interested"he replied in a monotone voice.

"If your offering swing a chunk of it my way." Johnathan said.

"Naaah you wish, throw your scare Wang to killer crock why don't ya."I replied feeling mad that Ben rejected me.

I don't like Ben but I want him to go away.

"Do it and I will bite it off."killer croc warned.

"We need to find a way out ."Pamela interrupted.

"I have an idea"I said with a wicked grin.

"Oh no not this whack job." Ben said.