Reality: Uncle Grandpa

"Ugo Garison....that's his name..." A girl said to her husband.

"What a wonderful name, he will be worthy of being good to all...." The husband replied to his wife.

In a wooden crib, layed the baby. A baby boy. They both watched their baby who had orange hair and light blue eyes. It was an amazing sight but the couple can't stay, they had bounty hunters on their tail.

The baby woke up as the bounty hunters were getting nearer. The first thing that the baby ever heard in his life and the last words of his parents.

"Good Morning..."

⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅ After 30 years ⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅

"Uncle Grandpa!" a boy who seemed to be around 19 exclaimed, knocking on an RV's door.

"I'm coming!" the so called 'Uncle Grandpa' responded, walking toward the door.

He finally opened the door to find the teenager whose blonde hair was covered by fresh blood and his pure hazel eyes looked around in fear.

"Good Morning, are you okay?" Uncle Grandpa asked.

"Uncle Grandpa! I'm Mark Dounseworth....The Raves are attacking!" He says with some heavy panting.

Uncle Grandpa had to move fast so he took his sword from the back of the RV, locked the vehicle and left with Mark who was aiding help. The Raves are creatures with no control of their being. They are insane and attack those who aren't insane which pertains to almost everything on Earth.

Uncle Grandpa, a guy with orange hair and light blue eyes who is really Ugo Garison walks the land. Now he is a warrior who defends the earth of harmful entities such as the Raves. He has learned way beyond anyone in their town.

He is called to be 'Uncle Grandpa' because he is both an Uncle who you could do everything and talk about anything with and a Grandpa who brings you knowledge and words of wisdom. Not saying that these family positions just revolve in these traits. Its just common.

"Over there!" Mark points out a cave with a swirling black portal in it that covers the cave's entrance, "That is where they come from..." he added.

"Alright, I'll go check it out." Uncle Grandpa said while glaring in the black portal.

So he entered the portal and was looking for the monster triggering the Raves. He had to close that particular door, out of millions that every star held. He was floating to find some Raves coming from the deepest part of the void.

He ran to that part and closed the door of the Raves by slicing the door to pieces and fighting off the remaining Raves around him.

Ugo Garison, a guy so used to walking in space that he learned how to run in it. He ran back and came out of the cave with a huge scar on his right side due to the last Rave he killed.

"Uncle Grandpa! You're hurt! But...the raves stopped coming out..." Mark reacted, seeing Uncle Grandpa's wound.

"I'm fine...You're...in a more...critical situation....Let's head..to the RV...and get you...healed..." Uncle Grandpa responded in a weak manner, bleeding up a storm..

They headed back and Uncle Grandpa bandaged himself up then bandaged Mark up. The first time he was ever wounded by a rave.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

               A blonde haired teen passes by an alley and sees an RV. He stops to see how over designed it looked. It had a kind of Zebra that hung on top of the windshield near the roof, some swords around the vehicle that looks like it has been hung, some kind of bulls horns under the grill, a door that was square with round sides,metal stairs below the door and a huge satellite dish with tubes and an old fashion radio. It had the plate name of "UG-RV". 

"More junk stuff... Better leave it alone...I mean its already 2015, come on! Nobody goes hunting anymore. Must be a Live Action Role Playing thing..LARP-ing..." the teen said to himself in a chuckle as he passed the weird looking vehicle.

Walking on to his university, the blonde teen crossed the road and was about to head to the entrance of the state university when he was greeted by the same RV he saw in the alley which was now parked in the parking lot. He felt of  as if this RV was not of ordinary speed. He just got there in minutes and the RV manage to make a prefect parking. Creeped out, he continued walking and tried to ignore the scene of the car in the windows. IN every window, the RV would face him where ever he went, even in the higher floors. It bugged him that day that he thought he was lacing sleep and was stressed out. That his imagination did all this. Eventually, the teen managed to go home safe and hid in his room.

Someone was knocking at the door. He was surprised since his Dad would not come home until it was 9:00 pm and the time was just 7 in the evening. He checked if this guy had a car so he peeked out the window and there he saw that weird RV parked in front of their porch. It must be the driver. Maybe he was a murderer or maybe a terrorist or must he be a creepy ghost? Must be a LARP-ing event of some sort. Maybe he just needed something, either way. He had to know who this man was.

"Who is it?" The teen asked.

To be continued. 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Yo guys! I'm new to this! Thanks for reading! If you need to tell me anything, just message or comment. Follow, Comment, Vote. Enjoy!