Fighting the Alpha. How Bad Could it Be?

Description: BJ Clark is a name just starting to pop up around Washington that she is a great public defender. But what happens when she finds out a new case involves someone special to her and most importantly what happens when that someone is her brother being charged with murder by her mate how will she react love, rejection, read it and find out

Prolong: “You owe us and you still haven’t paid up Gilbert” Said Steven “no no I can pay up just give me time” said Gilbert. “times up” said Joey we all gathered around him. BANG BANG BANG!!!

            4 hours later his daughter walked into the house dropping to her knees she screamed. “Dddaaaaddddyyyyyyy!!!!!”

BJ:   wa what time is it, I rolled over to see the time 8:39 my eyes widened as I realized the time, I sprang out of bed running into the bathroom to take a shower. And I was in there I couldn’t believe it was true just last night I was home with my son watching TV when I got a call saying my little brother was in jail on the charges of murder. I immediately said to schedule a meeting tomorrow at 9:45 wow I thought again. I got out of the shower and put on my cloths, and braided my fire red hair. After I was done I put on my make up which only consisted of lip gloss ( I put her make up being lip gloss because my friend is addicted to that stuff at school and every time she tries putting in on in class I always try to grab it and squirt it all out haha anyway back to the story) I put my heels on and leave my apartment making it down the twelfth floor being realizing my mistake and running back up 11 flights of stairs since the elevator is always broken. Once I reach my apartment I go in and got to the guest bedroom. I stand there for a moment enjoying the view ( not in a creepy way in a loving way haha back to the story) my son parker was sleeping in her race car bed with all his blonde curls messed up as much as I wanted to just stay and watch my precious angle I couldn’t since we still didn’t have enough money to pay for a babysitter for other reasons. Parker honey you got to wake up please. He mumbled something so quietly if I was a werewolf I would not have caught it “no mommy” we are going to see uncle Steven if you get up I said he shot up like a volcano jumping on his bed really momma we can see uncle steven today. Yes I said if you hurry up and get dressed I chuckle. 20 minites later we were down at my truck and starting to drive to work. Once we arrived we went inside.