Tere saath har pal rahun yehi arzoo hai meri

Hehe I'm here 😁
Okay, so you all must be thinking that Niki, the gone case, se ab toh update expect nahi kar sakte... woh poori pagal ho chuki hogi 🤪

Well, you're not exactly off the mark but there's a catch... I don't know how, but when I started this chapter today morning, I just couldn't stop... and the result is here. Believe me, I typed this whole chapter in two hours early morning today. Sudden energy burst because of yesterday, I guess 🤭

Again, not boasting, but it's essential to remind you all that for us, yesterday was something like Sameer's day... 'Phool sa hai khila aaj din'... achha ab maarna mat 🙈

I'm too dazed to bring all the after effects of yesterday into my update but couldn't help some sprinklings.

No more spilling my madness in bold letters 🤫 I'll shut up now so that you can enjoy the update.

"Bhai, yahan aao na. Let's click some pictures." Sameer was lost in the effect of Naina's clinking laugh when Rohan called out loudly.

Sameer nodded at him, and looked back at her, "Let's go... jisse next time phir se edits na banane pade."

Still smiling, Naina followed him. However, Sameer couldn't keep his smile intact when he was pulled by Rohan in the center and Naina moved to the side, to stand with Vedika. After a few clicks, Sameer fished out his phone.

"Rohan, main leta hun kuch achhe pics. Tum sab yahi raho." He quickly strode ahead, before Rohan, or anyone else could think of an alternative.

Two group pictures, and a few zoomed one of Naina were clicked in no time. He transferred Naina's pics to the folder with password and waved at a helper. Explaining him how to take the picture, he swiftly joined the group, going to stand next to Naina.

Photo session done, everyone got busy in enjoying the snacks and coffee.

Nanu came over to Naina, "How is everything, Naina? Tum comfortable ho na yahan pe?"

"Jee sir. I'm absolutely fine. Thank you." She smiled politely.

Nanu took a deep breath, "Dekho beta, Rohan kal Mumbai jaa raha hai. Toh ab uski assistant ki post toh scrap ho jayegi. Hum soch rahe the..."

Naina's heart fell to the pit of her stomach... she won't be having a job anymore. Since she was still on probation, the management could ask her to leave with immediate effect.

"... ki tumhare talent ko hum apne department mein use karein toh better hoga, bajaye iske ki production mein tumhe koi aur responsibility dein. Would you like to join us here, in marketing team?" Nanu presented the offer.

And she felt alive again. The fear that had gripped her melting away instantly.

"Sure sir. I'd love to. And I assure you, I'll give my best." She smiled in relief.

Nanu nodded, "I'm sure of that. Main tumhe official mail bhijwa dunga. Monday se issi floor pe tumhara office hoga, Sameer ke saath wale room mein. You'll be working with him."

Without any change of expression, Naina dipped her head to the side, "Okay sir."

Nanu silently observed her for a second, then called out to Sameer, who immediately rushed to be with them.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें