I.

You are me & I am you.

------

Jungkook sighed as he laid his head down on his desk. The slight ache in his head made it hard to focus as he tried to finish the last few details on his latest piece. He'd been having a hard time these past few days. As his motivation to finish this piece was slipping away from his grasp as the love of his life did.

The mere thought of his love had the artist frowning as he looked at his phone with a pout. It had been almost a month since he last saw the man who moved him to paint again. Sadly, the man didn't even know of his existence as the freelance artist was too nervous to approach him. 

Everyday for the past two years, Jungkook had spent his free time sitting in the park sketching little things.Nothing seemed to interest him but he still chose to practice every now and then as boredom struck him from time to time. Sometimes when he got tired of sketching, he would just sit on a bench and listen to music, humming every now and then. 

Jungkook had nothing better to do in his free time. Being a freelance artist was more of a leisure activity since Jungkook ran the famous art gallery, "Seoul Collections". As you can tell from the name, it was located in downtown Seoul which was a couple of miles away from his home in Itaewon. Other than that, the artist had no friends or a history of romance.

He should've had the courage to face the man he fell in love with from a far but something or more like someone deterred the artist from ever approaching his crush. Just the thought of that stranger accompanying his crush made his stomach churn. 

Scrunching up his nose, Jungkook decided he needed a break from painting. He took off his smock and hung it up in his studio before throwing his coat over his shoulders.Checking his phone one last time, Jungkook saw nothing interesting besides work texts that he chose to ignore.

"Figures.." He breathed out before pocketing the device and heading to his favorite spot in all of Seoul.

Pain d'amour

-----

Walking through the door, a chime rang from the bell that was attached to the entrance. It was a sound Jungkook had heard many times as he had come to this bakery for the past two months since it's opening. It had been quite popular since the doors had opened so Jungkook was already familiar with the long lines that were formed from outside the door to the counter. Luckily he had picked up on the moderately slow times so he could avoid the seas of people.

Turns out, the owner of this bakery is the son of a well known pastry chef that traveled all across the world to learn the different treats the world had to offer.Hearing this Jungkook had to try it out and ever since he was addicted.

"Hey Jungkook!" 

Jungkook smiled as he approached the counter to see his favorite cashier- Kim Seokjin- already pouring his fresh cup of milk along with plating a chocolate eclair.

"You came a little late today. I was wondering if you were going to show up but here you are, never disappointing. "

Jungkook laughed as he pulled off his beanie, letting his dark ebony locks fall. 

"I can never miss a week without stopping by, your pastry chef knows what they're doing."

Jungkook commented as he handed the cashier his platinum card. 

"Well he is--

"The son of the famous pastry chef Anolio. I know--I know but don't you think he gets tired of being addressed as the son of a famous pastry chef? He is pretty famous himself... Yet no one knows a thing about him." Jungkook quirked.