Love at first sight

I look up to see a picture of Ali and under it it says still missing my eyes water as I look at it "did u know her?" "W-what" I look to where to voice is coming and he repeats "did u know her?" "Ohh yeh......um.... She was my best friend" my eyes water as I say that he moves to the seat next to me "what happened?" "We had a party we woke up and she was gone" I look at my drink "oh I'm very sorry" "I don't wanna talk about this" "okay...whats your name?" "Aria, aria Montgomery" I take a sip out of my drink "Ezra , Ezra Fizt" I smile "you go to hollis?" He looks up "just finished now going for a teacher" "s-same but I'm still at school" "English for me you" "same I enjoys writing" "same but It didn't go well" "I write about personal stuff about me no one else reads" I mix the drink with my straw "we'll that's awesome maybe I could read some one day?" i look up and stare into his eyes that when I realise how beautiful he looks "s-sure" he smiles at me. "That's great" he stares back and he leans closer to me. I feel a wave of heat rush past my body I move closer to him. he moves closer again till out lips touch he kisses I pull away "I'm really sorry about that" i look down and back up again "no no it's fine I actually really liked it" he smiles and kisses me again. "maybe we shouldn't here" he smirks "okay " he stands up and reaches for my hand and leads me to the disabled toilet. "is this better" "yes" I look around he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me to a kiss I kiss back. "I'm to short" he smiles "it's fine" I kiss him again. he lifts me up and puts me on the bench. he starts to make out with me(doing like the s1 ep1)

A/N
SOME parts will be the same like the last part of this all views are from and of aria