Episode 13

"What now?" 

You ask as you all continue to stare at the closed ramen restaurant since all of you decided to go eat ramen.

Suddenly, Atsumu gasps making you avert your eyes towards him, "Oh, I know this other ramen restaurant," He suggests which all of you are okay with.

We started our walk with him, of course, Atsumu leading the way. As you take a look of the sky, you let out a sky as you noticed how gloomy it looks.

"I think it will rain," You murmur.

"I think so, too," Osamu replies as he looks at the sky.

"I hate and love rains," You started as you give him a glance, your hands on your back.

"I hate it how it makes the roads all wet and puddles appear everywhere, and ruin your favorite clothes by making it wet when you accidentally stepped on a wet pavement," You start, which Osamu replies with a hum as if letting you know he's listening. 

"And, most of all, I hate it on how it surprises you with a sudden thunderclap that makes you want to take your ears off," You added as you roll your eyes. Ever since you were a kid, you've been scared with thunderclaps as it always made you jolt in your place.

"But, I love it on how it makes you want to cuddle with a pillow or with someone and wrap yourself like burrito with a thick blanket as you stay at home, drinking a hot chocolate as you listen to your favorite song, almost playing faintly since the raindrops by the window pane dominates the sound even though, its already in full blast. And, I thinks it's beautiful," You say with a soft smile, gazing to Osamu.

As you look at him, he's already looking at you with a smile making your smile wider.

"Are you too eye-fucking each other?" Suna chimes in as he walks behind the both of you.

"Because, I won't tolerate it! I have no one to walk with you and all of you are walking in pair, what am I? a chaperone?" Suna adds, throwing hands.

"I miss Aran-kun," You blurt, "Maybe we should have asked him with Kita-san and Ginjima," You added.

"Are you not contented with our faces?" Suna asks

"I am more like, done with your faces," You complain, pointing at his face, "especially, yours," You added.

He lets a shocked gasp as he places his hand on his chest, as if offended before he turns to Osamu, who is currently watching the both of you bicker again.

"I swear Osamu," He started, narrowing his eyes towards me, "Control your girl!" He complains as he points at me as I watch him with a smug smirk.

"Give me a break, Suna," Osamu comments with his nonchalant tone. 

I guess, we're forgetting the fact that Suna called me as Osamu's girl.

Suna gawks at Osamu, huffing. Probably, giving up.

You turn to Atsumu and Kira walking in front. Aren't we walking for so long, now?

"Are we there yet?" You say, getting their attentions.

"Yeah," Atsumu says, "I guess," Atsumu added a murmur. 

You look at him with disbelief, clearly he's oblivious that you heard it, 

"Excuse me?" You ask. "Did you just say, you guess?" You say with disbelief.

"I swear, (N/N)-chan! It's around here," He says as all of you stopping on your tracks.

"What now?" Suna blurts as all of you stayed quiet for a while. 

The sudden rumbling of the sky, made you jump on your place, subconsciously, taking a grasp of someone's hem of blazer and move closer to the person beside you as you look at the sky, taking a look to a now gray clouds as it covers the already gloomy sky, making it darker.

"I think, I want to go home," You mumble, still your gaze stays on the sky.

"I think we should all go before the rain starts pouring down," Osamu says as he assumes that all of you lack umbrellas in your bags.

"Yeah, we should," Suna chimes as we started walking to the bus stop. Your hold to the hem of Osamu's blazer stays, walking closely to him as all of you continue your walk.

As all of you take a sight of the bus stop and nearing there, the rain started pouring hard making your uniforms immediately drenched as you all make a run towards the shed.

You groan to yourself as you look at yourself drenched, looking like a duck as you wipe your face with your palms.

"That was something," Kira says with amusement as she wipes herself with her handkerchief.

You slide your hands inside the pockets of your blazer. Suddenly, a large coat is placed on your shoulders. You turn to Osamu who is also drenched with furrowed eyebrows,

"You're gonna catch a cold," You say. As you were about to remove it to give it back to Osamu, he clicks his tongue as he takes a hold of your arm, managing to slide both of your arms into the arm sleeves.

"You're gonna catch a cold," He mimics as he looks at you sternly.

"I already have a blazer to keep me warm, Samu," You say.

"Your point?" He retorts which made you roll your eyes at him.

-----

Parting your own ways, You with the twins made your way down the bus bidding goodbye to Kira and Suna.

"Let's just make a run," Atsumu suggests as the three of you, thankfully, not too drenched from earlier. "We're all wet now, what's the point of staying here," He added which you and Osamu nods to.

The three of you make a run as soon as you reach the corner of your street. Stopping from your tracks, "Samu, you're blazer," You say.

"Keep it, I'll see you tomorrow!" Osamu says. The twins wave goodbye at you, making a run for it. 

"Don't get sick, okay!" You exclaim to him as he just gives you a wave. "You better be at the bus stop, tomorrow!" You added which he just gives you another wave before you make a run as well.

After a while, you reach your home drenched.

"Tadaima," You exclaim. Before you can make a run to your room since you know your grandma would smack you for playing under the rain.

A figure walks out the kitchen, making you stop on your tracks, "Seriously, (Y/N)?" A deeper voice ask you.

That does not sound like nana.

You turn around to see who's the owner of the deep voice, widening your eyes in disbelief,

"Nii-san?"