a haunted house

Once there was a haunted that Jane lived in she was 13 years and old and she had twin sister one was name Sara and the other is name carry and then she has her mom and dad so ya they were moving  in a haunted house a big one they didn't know until 2 days later that it haunted they sated hearing scratches noise and words on the wall saying get out of my house Jane thought that it was a trick .that Sara and carry were doing but is wasn't them Jane was getting sacred ran down the stair and told her parents that there's a gohst in the house but they didn't believe her she tried to convince her parent to believe that there I s a gohst in the house suddenly they heard a noise a door shut it was loud bangs and it was not the twins the twins are down here with thee family.

The parents said what was that and Jane said that was the gohst they said non sense they started believe her they said okay I believe you with a sigh Jane said that we need to get out of here now her parents said we can't move we have to stay Jane and the twins said no !!!! with a big shout

They said we have to move we can't stay here please the parents here's the deal. tomorrow morning we go Jane said deal but we have to survive in this haunted house until morning how are we going to do that we are going to just deal with it.

Jane couldn't sleep she herd scratches every second the she went go see the twins they were sleeping she went to go see her parents they were sleeping to she was really scared sh just wish that the gohst was gone but she still heard scratching noise and they said get out now or all kill you and your family it was saying that over and over Jane said that she going to die to night she can't survive she was to scared it was 12:50 she was not getting out of her room until morning she shut her eyes real tight and she fell asleep. She was having nightmares about the gohst her nightmare was that there was gohst around her in a circle trying to kill.