chapter 1

Y/N; POV

( disclaimer: this happened with in the space of 5 days of me having this dream)

Hey! my name is Y/N i'm 19 years old and i have a boyfriend named Corey Scherer and he is the best thing that could come across me ever. This story happens to take place in 2010 when we'll you will see!

2010

Y/N: how long will you be out to the store if not i will miss you a lot? i said that as looking down
Corey: hoping not to long because i wanna get back as it's freezing! but i will be back
he says kissing my hand and walking out
Y/N: bye baby love you! i said slowly shutting the door.
- so after a long period of time he didn't end up returning but after 6 years look what has happened-

2021
y/N  POV

So me and my family are at the water park we have just sat down after getting our tickets for the rides i had sat my towel on the back of my chair and sat down i look down at my phone still too nothing off corey it's been 6 years since he has gone and i'm still hurting i haven't had a boyfriend since and i've been crying since the day he left! anyway past from that today is a good day in fact it's my birthday i've turned 25 years off age! i got up abs waddled over to the slide still thinking of the corey situation.

Y/M/N(your mom/mums name)

Y/M/N: y/N seriously you need to get over him he isn't coming back it's obvious
she says while dragging her feet along to get onto the slide getting on before me.
Y/N; well how do you know that?! he could still be out their waiting for me but scared to come back mum/mom

she didn't answer she just went down the slide and left i'm sat there crying knowing she's right! he won't return. i gripped my wet palms onto the handles and push myself forward knowing ignoring the situation would make it worse but forget it he won't come back he wants the one..... i guess. the slide came to the end and i got off it before i could get back to my table i felt a pair of arms wrap around me i started to scream.

*unknown*: no need to scream i'm here....

- so! i'm sorry i had to leave you on a cliff hanger like that but honestly this dream has changed my life! anyway it's been a pleasure if your reading this pls share and show some love and see some more
peace!
-beth