OUR FAULT.

Angel Devil didn't breathe for this moment. He found himself between Aki's arm. The black haired pulled him close as soon as he finished the ice cream they bought earlier. Aki hugged him tightly until he could feel their heartbeat, ignoring the fact someone might spotted them. Angel Devil felt so embarrassed as he decided to released the hug. Aki seemed disappointed but he smiled after that because of the blush that lingered on Angel Devil's face.

He asked, "What the heck did you do?" but Aki's smile grew bigger.

"Nothing." He answered.

Aki managed to touch Angel Devil's blushing cheeks through cloth and it getting redder.

"This is warm." He said before he started to close his eyes, enjoyed. Still embarrassing for them but I thought they wouldn't care.

"I want this moment last forever, since you're an angel, maybe you can grant my wish."

Suddenly memories about his time before his death passed by. It's only 2 years more.

"It could happen anytime," Angel Devil said. Aki opened his eyes, make sure their eyes stared at each-other. Angel Devil kept the hands away from his cheeks.

"What do you mean?"

"Your death."

"Oh, but I—"

"I'm so sorry for interrupting but we're not meant to be."

"Angel," He called for him, almost gave up.

"What? I did it, Aki, I made your life shorter. It's all my fault. 2 years before your death, but I made it 1 year and 8 months. I TOOK YOUR FUCKING 2 MONTHS. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"No. Please don't say that."

Angel Devil's guilty. It's the one reason why he was this mad at Aki. In the first place it should be Aki to blame. He's the one who touched Angel Devil's hand in order to prevent his will to die in front of him, he's tired seeing people die before his eyes.

But they ended up fell for each-other. They knew destiny was the worst thing ever happened to their life. They knew, deep from their heart, they wanted a new life without devils or even devil hunter. A normal life. But they also knew, it wouldn't happen. It's just a fantasy living on their mind.

"I say what I say."

"Angel—"

"Stop. Fucking stop. I'm tired."

"I love you."

He also love you, but he couldn't. They couldn't be further than this.

"Aki, please."

He couldn't take it anymore. For the first time in forever, Aki felt his heart broken into pieces. He saw the man he loved, cried. His precious tears fell that easy.

Between his sobs, Angel Devil said.

"It was my fault to be born like this,"

But Aki stopped his tears with his clothed hand.

"See? You can't even touch me."

"Angel. Listen. It was my fault, I don't understand you at that time and carelessly touch your hand, without my gloves. I purely wanted to save you, that time. Now, I've been fall for you. I—"

"Enough. Aki. It's enough. You said you love me, how about me? Yes I do. But I'm sorry."

"I already accepted your apology so?"

"Let's end everything, between you and me. We won't be a partner again. I'll ask Makima to search for another partner."

"But—why?"

"I said it earlier, right?"

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.

"Eventhough we love each other you won't give me a chance?"

"Sadly."

"I—"

Sudden sadness just passing on Aki's feeling.

"Understand."

𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝙂𝙤𝙙, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩—

𝙄𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm sorry for many grammatical errors because I'm rarely writing in english and not my mother language too. But I do open for message, criticism, or anything. Hit me up whenever you are.

Oh, I forgot to told you about them. So, Angel Devil's ability is if you touch his limbs with your bare hands, it can reduce your age. Aki supposed to die in 2 years but because he once touched Angel Devil's hand with bare hand, then automatically he reduced his own age. Angel Devil's ability made him took 2 months of Aki's age.