So Here's Some Background

I am an English girl in year 9 in school (this means I'm on the first year of my GCSE courses).

I have leftist views and I am not prejudiced in any way.

I am middle class, so my family doesn't struggle with money

I am the younger of two siblings 

My older sister had anorexia from 14 years old to about 17 years old (so from when I was about 7 years old) 

This is basically all you need to know to be able to understand my day to day ramblings- it might be interesting and it might not, this is just a way I can get the thoughts out of my head. 

Oh and I have 3 cats, the oldest (Cleo) is one year younger than I am, she's the one in the picture, then the other two are Ptolemy and Berenice (Pom and Berry) who are older kittens that we adopted in July. Cleo hates them with a passion but we love them all.

I like fantasy, and D&D and i'm a My Hero Academia fan. I do art and sometimes post it on Instagram- I like to do line art then use watercolours on top. I can't cook much but I make a really good egg fried rice and I can do a few other things- one of which being my cheese scones. I'm quite tall, and average looking, I wear glasses and look a bit gangly.  I also like Doctor Who, but I'm not the biggest fan of the new series- even though it isn't Jodie Whittaker's fault. My favourite doctors are Matt Smith and David Tennant.

So yeah, this is me.