Niall Horan Romantic Imagine #1

Imagine, you were all alone by yourself sitting by the shore at dawn seeing the orange view of the sun setting, when Niall came closer to you.

And as he came closer to you, he slowly put his plams in your eyes and you can feel his warm body slowly wrapping upon you and  you were guessing who the person behind you is.

"Who are you? haha!", you said while a little bit giggling.

Niall kept quite and you were still giggling.

"This isn't funny! Tell me who you are! Or else I will cry!", you said a little bit worried after a few seconds of being still on Niall's palmsand body.

Then he answered, "You will be fine babe"

And because of his Irish accent, Niall slowly came t your mind.

"Niall babe, Is that you?", you asked.

There was a silence and after a moment, you can feel something pouty touched your skin in your face, Niall kissed you, then after that, Niall let go of his hand and when you opened your eyes, still having a little bit blinding, you can see someone infront of you, staring straight to you.

"Niall?", you said a little bit blinking, scratching your eyes.

"Babe, he said while taking off your hand off your eyes.

"Oh it was you! haha! You didn't tell me!", you said giggling.

Niall kept staring at you.

"Babe, is there anything wrong?",u said while waving your hands infront of him.

"You're so pretty baby.", Niall said.

And you smiled a bit and then splashed a handful of sea water on Niall.

"Haha! You're such an idiot!", then you ran towards the sea and Niall hurriedly took his shirt off then he chased after you.

There was a continous splashing of water that happened.

The two of you didn't almost notice the time and kept on playing like little kids and you almost didn't noticed that iw as almost evening.

The two of you lied down on the sand and you looked at the stars above.

"D'ya see that biggest star babe? The one with the brightest twinkle?", he asked you.

"Yes babe?",you answered him, while looking at him and lying down on his arms while slowly hugging him.

"You're like that star. You're like the prettiest girl I've ever seen.", he said in a sincere voice, then he looked down at you in his arms.

You we're smiling and was a little bit flattered. 

Then you can feel Niall slowly holding your hand. You can feel the warmth beneath him.

"I love You Baby.", he said sincerely.

"I love you, too babe!" You said and kissed him on his lips then conitnued t have stargazing.

I dunno if that worked for you guys. But I srsly worked hard for that! hope you liked it!.xx