Chapter One

My name is Riley, me and my three friends have decided to go on an adventure during the school, summer holidays. We recently heard a story about a flower girl, the flower girl who is determined to ruin weddings. Sounds crazy, i know! But it's been in the news quite a bit over the past 4-5 months. The news claims that brides and grooms have been dropping dead randomnly, there is no evidence as to what killed them. But me, Aubury, Mason and Darcy researched into it and found a story or article about a girl called Evelyn Moore who apperently wanted all the attention and didnt like it when others were in the spotlight. She had also found out, not long before her aunties wedding, that she was adopted. This gave her a reason to hate her so called family even more. Evelyn injected poison into the wedding cake, so that when her aunty and uncle took the first bite they would instantly drop dead. The only down side was a guest at the wedding saw her do it and planted his revenge to removed Evelyn for good. Now it's our job to hunt down Evelyn, if ghosts exsist, which im pretty sure they do, due to the fact that whappened in 1978 keeps re-occuring every now and then. Although this was 37 years ago we are determined to stop Evelyn, as Darcy's and Aubury's parents are soon going to be holding their own wedding. So come along with us on our adventure to find and stop Evelyn Moore, she must be stopped.