How you meet

Possible trigger warning: bullying
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Satoru Gojou

You were working at a bakery when you first met him. He stuck out in the crowd due to how tall he was and he was looking in your direction but you couldn't tell what he was looking at because of the sunglasses he was wearing. You thought nothing of it and just took his order. When you gave him what he ordered he said thank you and left.

Yuji Itadori

You met Yuji when you were little. One day you decided to go to the park with your mother while you were playing your mother left and you didn't know where she went. You weren't comfortable without her there because the school bullies were there of course they noticed that your mother left so they came up to you and pushed you to the ground hitting you, punching you and kicking you. Yuji noticed that and went to go help you. While walking toward you and the group of boys he grabbed some rocks. He started throwing them at the boys which caused them to get scared and run away as soon as they left he ran to you to see if you were all right. You told him you were fine and thanked him for helping you. Just as you were about to get up the pink haired boy asked if you wanted to be his friend because he didn't have many you being the nice person you are told him you would like that. So you both introduced yourselves to each other and you played with him till your mother came to get you.

Megumi Fushiguro

You met Megumi in an abandoned building it turns out that there was a curse in the building aswell which is why Megumi was there (with Gojou of course). Just as the curse was coming at you two dogs one white and one black ran at the curse and started to attack it while they were doing that you looked behind you sensing two people and that is when you first seen him and Gojou.

Sukuna Ryomen

You met Sakuna before he was a curse. When you met him he was so nice toward you even though you were a curse. He didn't fear you even when you threatened to kill him because he knew you couldn't do it. So before you left and he would never see you again he asked you what your name was and told you his was Sukuna Ryomen. So you told him your name and he asked you right after if you would be his one and only friend. Which caused you to visit him every day.

Kento Nanami

You met Nanami through Gojo. When Gojo introduced you to Nanami he peaked your interest so you would spend as much time with him as possible to figure out more about him which caused a certain white haired man to get jealous, but you didn't pay any attention to Gojo. You and Nanami became friends quickly because of how much you have in common.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note

I hope you enjoyed reading this. I don't really like how it turned out but I want to make people feel better even if I don't feel that great. I don't know if I will continue the other book because I don't have inspiration recently. Hope you have a good and safe weekend.

Kyo Furuta