- I don't love you-

You know those moments in life where suddenly you are feeling the world? When your feet sink into where you are standing and the wind hit's your face and suddenly you feel like a person from your past life. Except you will never remember who that person was. These moments make me feel like I can see the world clearly. 

*୨୧ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ୨୧*

August 19th.

Today I made myself believe I wasn't in love with them I told them they where stupid and ugly, every single flaw I could see about them I pointed it out. It's what they deserve. Instead of just fixing the problems they simply broke down and cried for hours on end. "I can never catch a break."  I muffled to myself.  

I watched as the tear ran down the corner of her mouth and flat onto a piece of paper.  She looked so pathetic sitting there. 

"Why did I ever love you? Look at you, Nothing but a complete fuck up. You couldn't have even bothered to put on some makeup today? make yourself look a little less pathetic"  I scoffed staring down at her. 

 Suddenly I felt the world pushing me into the ground , Suffocating me until the only thing I could imagine where you screaming at me and hurting me. But maybe I deserved it..

I closed the book and ran my fingers across my handwriting on the cover "Juniper's last thought's." The tears smudged the purple ink that was so neatly printed onto the cover. My head snapped up to the mirror. At first i sucked in my breath so hard i thought I would die because the girl who's movements matched mine didn't look like me. 

Her hair was a lighter color and it was slightly knotted, Her nose and under her eyes were pink from crying. I raised my hand pressing the palm to my cheek and gently let myself sink into my own touch. "I'm sorry I hurt you the way I do. But I love you I swear I do." I whispered softly. the only people who would hear it was me and the girl in the mirror.